Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 203
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4044 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - July/August packages! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
Just popped in to say a quick hello, I am in desperate need of some sewing therapy...looking forward......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - July/August packages! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
I'm ready to mail here too ......

I received some beautiful string blocks from my BSS via tisme...will post pics as soon as I unpack........

I just wanted to pop in and say I had a message from my sister that my package has arrived, excited ......

lOl Kathy, you crack me up! I forgot to say I am ready to mail too, or have I mailed already? Hehe......

Ohhh I will be flying out for a visit back home on April 5th...so my BSS can mail my package to my s......

Oh Kathy I'm envious of you and your second package, my first still hasn't arrived ......

Lol sassy, a puppy would be a huge surprise!...

Yoo-Hoo where is everyone, it's so quite here!...

I'd love some snow! Am I the last one waiting on their first package?...

LOL Kathy, that is one confused mailman, mine often gets confused to, he puts other peoples mail in ......

WOW, love seeing the packages already arriving, I'll be stalking the mail man soon...way to go Secre......

OK ladies, I'm back, just a few questions before I call it a night...because it is entirely to quite......

Woo hoo....I won a prize......

Popped in to say my package is ready to go, and now I want hot chocolate...lol...

I've always done the Valentines cards and such, but never really cared for the holiday, as my birthd......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keep in T & P (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
Tammy, my heart goes out to you, such sad news, wish I could say or do more...sending love and hugs ......

Discussion Topic  Looking for this pattern? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
Hi ladies, I'm sitting at my craft group this morning, and one of the ladies brought in this page fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: BLAH baby quilts finsihed! Updated 2-16 new pic! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
Great job rainbow, you turned Blah into beautiful...

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
Count me in as well, this is near and dear to my heart...sending you a pm...

» Refine Search
» New Search