Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 204
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4067 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Precut fusible shapes for applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
I use them quite often, mine usually have the fusible on them, I blanket stitch mostly, but have als......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there ANY Interest in a Stocking Swap ?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
Thank you Karen for your kind words, I really enjoy making the stockings, but I must admit there are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there ANY Interest in a Stocking Swap ?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
There really are no limitations, I just try to find out what my person likes or the Christmas colors......

and another one, I love making these, you can be so creative!...

and another, I loved creating this one from old ties, and trim......

I got my old laptop to start up today it took awhile, but at least I am able to get photos off of it......

I love this swap, count me in please ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ts & Ps needed for DH (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
Thoughts and prayers for your DH and yourself. Hugs...

Discussion Topic  RE: Catching up with this Group (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
Welcome home Jessica......

Discussion Topic  RE: McPatches Doll Quilt Show - You MUST see this! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
Ohhh Mary Ann so very precious, just like you! How I would love to see the little smiling faces, it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - September packages! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
Sisters it is very quiet in here ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - September packages! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
Bump!...

I'm ready to mail ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
Prayers going up, and sending lotsa love and thoughts and hugs your way Marion xo...

Discussion Topic  RE: getting out mildew? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
I've used Di-di 7 before with good results, wish I could buy it here in Australia....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-4-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
As always wonderful projects ladies, my machines are gathering dust and it is bugging me, so looking......

Discussion Topic  RE: ...make my butt look big... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
Too cute, and ummm yeah they do...lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Remember How Busy This Site Used To Be?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
I do remember, and in sure miss it...I've learnt so much, made great friends, and have enjoyed the m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone remember this person? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
Yes Evelyn, that is her...I sure hope she didn't pass...her real name is Cindy...I was in a few of h......

Discussion Topic  The Loss of a Quilty friend (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kentucky_Sunshine
I just wanted to let everyone know that a quilty friend has lost her battle with cancer...I'm sad to......

» Refine Search
» New Search