Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 174
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3462 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: A note to HGTV (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
You are so right Bozie. Thank you HGTV!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Before the Plug is Pulled - How Many Years/Months/Posts for You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Well guess I have been on since before we had to register etc. We got our computer in the fall of 19......

Discussion Topic  RE: Goodbye to all my dear friends (in General Decorating) by Strings
I am so saddened by the news. How am I going to make a new door wreath without help here? Or "mercha......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt i made at retreat (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Ohhh......do pretty!...

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm organized! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Strings
I've had a lifetime dream of getting organized. Good for you....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-23-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Hope this works. If so, will be back with more comments. First time I have had something to show. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our invasion! (in General Decorating) by Strings
I don't click on their links....

Discussion Topic  RE: Modern Home Decoration (in General Decorating) by Strings
Looks like advertisers are working together. I am not clicking on either link....

Discussion Topic  RE: Halloween Decorations - UPDATE Lucy Added (in General Decorating) by Strings
So cute. You did a wonderful job on the costume. Thanks for sharing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Thanksgiving Plans??? (in Food & Entertaining) by Strings
No. What is the vote to decide? Dh and ds hunt on family land. Used to belong to my late Dad's pare......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Thanksgiving Plans??? (in Food & Entertaining) by Strings
Yep, holidays can get complicated, to say the least. We will have our dinner the Sunday before Thank......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fruitcake (in Food & Entertaining) by Strings
Sherry, is your cake made early? Do you soak with a spirit? I have never made one, but I do love fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need New Sewing Machine - Help!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Congratulations! Enjoy every minute sewing with your new "baby"....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need New Sewing Machine - Help!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
My serger is a Bernette And is a workhorse. Dealer is just as helpful that machine as with my Bernin......

Now this is just my humble opinion, if similar to your other machine, will be easier to switch betwe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fusible applique troubles (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Have you pre washed the Batiks? Wash a test piece and see if it adheres better. It could be the fusi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Linen Calendar Towel Quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Auntie Reba we went north for the first time since about 2006, but we traveled by plane. Sorry. Take......

Discussion Topic  RE: loveseat instead of sofa (in General Decorating) by Strings
I have two love seats but wish I had one longer sofa and two other comfortable chairs. That would gi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preparing for winter (in General Decorating) by Strings
We should really do some of the chores mentioned like protecting the patio furniture. Some of the le......

Discussion Topic  RE: NOTICE TO THOSE WHO WOULD ADVERTISE HERE (in General Decorating) by Strings
I don't click on their links. Have been known to post just to bump other threads up. Sure is getti......

» Refine Search
» New Search