Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 173
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3450 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Dresses from Easters past (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
As one of three girls, my late Mother made a lot of our dresses. Many a Sat. night before Easter, sh......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: upcoming holidays (in Holidays) by Strings
I have a lot to do. About time for some outdoor plants. Neighbor planted earlier and she is having t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  RE: Good fabric scissors? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Love my Ginghers also. Have several pair. Really use the 5 inch a lot!...

Discussion Topic  RE: sure miss seeing seasonal decorating (in General Decorating) by Strings
As I said Froo, you are the best! Thanks so much....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: sure miss seeing seasonal decorating (in General Decorating) by Strings
Grapefruit, really like your door decor. Thanks for sharing. CJO, me too....

Thanks Froo! You are the very best! Felt I got to know the posters on this board, seeing their seas......

Discussion Topic  sure miss seeing seasonal decorating (in General Decorating) by Strings
I miss all the posts and photos of tables set for holiday meals, entry doors and outdoor areas. I am......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Strings
If some would ask late fil how he was feeling, he would say "fair to middling". Knew right away wha......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewing Machine - not worth repairing... (in General Decorating) by Strings
Hope it helps. Good luck in finding the right machine for you. It'll pay to shop around....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewing Machine - not worth repairing... (in General Decorating) by Strings
Home dec fabrics can be "thicker", more hefty than say, quilting cottons. You will need a machine th......

Try out as many models as you can. Take your own fabrics. Any well adjusted machine can sew nicely o......

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for pattern (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
If you have the templates for the house, they were all the same for each block. You should be able t......

I didn't find the patterns. I think I collected most of the patterns....

Welcome to the boards. Sorry about your vision. Are you asking about the quilt blocks that had a sl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pictographical quilting - look at this awesome quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
I was lucky enough to have gone there this year. It was a stunning quilt! Think it should have been ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Doogie (in General Decorating) by Strings
Very moved by your "doogie" story. Glad he adopted you and your dh....

Discussion Topic  RE: Embroidery digitizing program (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
I don't have that version of the software and I don't have the digitizing. Go to the Bernina website......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/14/14 (in General Decorating) by Strings
Where is everyone? Sure miss seeing all the pretties!...

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by Strings
Have lived here all my life. I did grow up in the city, but now live in the county. The city is loca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paducah Quilt Show (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Take comfortable shoes and money/plastic! If not on a one day trip, there is so much else to see an......

» Refine Search
» New Search