Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 174
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3466 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/1 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Strings
Lady of Shallot, you and your girls really got some nice items. Enjoy them....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/1 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Strings
Graciepj, you are welcome. Glad to do my part. Almost forgot. You will have "new" furniture when it ......

Jaysmom49, that fish always makes me laugh. Laughter is so good for patients. You are a dear for get......

No, but want and need are different. I usually go with want. I love hurricanes, myself....

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 9/1 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Strings
It is a holiday today, so hope everyone is having a good holiday. Looking forward to seeing what wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your favorite decorative item or piece of furniture. (in General Decorating) by Strings
Cocok, that is a beautiful lamp....

Discussion Topic  RE: Your favorite decorative item or piece of furniture. (in General Decorating) by Strings
That is a lovely quilt. A real treasure. This thread is a fun read. Sorry can't do photos at this ......

I really like the items shown. Thanks for sharing. It really doesn't "fit" in this house, but I hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: babyLock Enlighten serger (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
A lot of ladies in our sewing guild use the square type tote shown in the Amazon line. They are avai......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: soccer balls/ bedroom showcase (in General Decorating) by Strings
A shelf with cut outs just a bit smaller than the diameter of the balls. Could be as high up as you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing my Before & Afters - Hall/Kids' Bath - EDITED w/question (end of thread (in General Decorating) by Strings
Looks great! Nice job....

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/25 (covering for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Strings
Great finds Candy! Wish I could shop with you. Jaysmom49, you did well too! Looking forward to seei......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/25 (covering for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Strings
Sorry I left you off Mary Ruth. Will be following on your painting project. Lisa Ann, enjoy your b......

Wow Lady of Shallott! You got some really great finds. Bet it was a fun time for you and your dh. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/17 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Strings
Great job and what a beautiful gown!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/17 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Strings
Lady of Shallott, that is one pretty plate! Your other finds were good too. Shame about someone just......

GAPeach, those candlesticks are so pretty. I did not know about Mercury glass until the deco threads......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing - tentmakers - applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Thanks Missmommy. Thought maybe it was. They did amazing work!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing - tentmakers - applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Is it the same as the demos at AQS shows? Watched two men do some amazing work at the shows in Knoxv......

Discussion Topic  RE: strip piecing problem (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
I have sewn straight and then pressed crooked. Could that be your problem? Always heard to alternat......

» Refine Search
» New Search