Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 173
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3453 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Thread Bird's Nest - Fabric poked into hole (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
A single hole throat plate is helpful when sewing triangle points. I always hold my end threads whe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/29/14 (in General Decorating) by Strings
We are visiting ds and dil. Dil and I went to The Christmas Store and I got some snowmen figurines. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: To Pin or not to Pin (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
I brought the label from the pins I like. They are IBC Glass Head Silk Pins #215003. 1 3/8" sharp.......

Discussion Topic  RE: To Pin or not to Pin (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
I was using those large flower head pins and was having a terrible time. Now I use silk pins with gl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall decoration (in General Decorating) by Strings
She does a nice job. Looks professional....

Discussion Topic  RE: Yo PR Peeps - question - how to watch episodes? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
I am sorry the link didn't work for you. See if your son can help you out if it is the settings on y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Yo PR Peeps - question - how to watch episodes? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
I clicked on the link and then clicked on the tab that said Full Episodes. There was an ad and then ......

Some programs are not available until 24 hours after broadcast. Our cable has "On Demand" that has s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aunt Millie's Garden is a completed top! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
OOOOOOO, love this one too!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ocean Waves top (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Lovely top!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9-15 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Strings
I felt honored to help out in a small way. I do enjoy everyone's finds. This is my favorite thread. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: lil OT I got a question (in General Decorating) by Strings
I haven't noticed your southern accent and really enjoy your posts and photos. It might be that I do......

Discussion Topic  RE: help, my sewing machine wont go fast :( (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Sorry about that, but sounds to me like you need to take it in for a good check up. Also have them c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips on cutting the 2 pieces for self-bound blankets??? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Cute blankets. I would carefully fold in fourths and then cut accordingly. Too early for me to do th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone remember this person? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
I am very sorry that I thought Downsouth meant Talia....

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone remember this person? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
I must be thinking of the wrong person. Sorry....

Was it "I can make it"? Or something like that? ETA: That name in incorrect. Think she has passed......

Discussion Topic  RE: Southern Living/quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Wish ds#1 and dil still lived in Henderson. Be sure to make a trip to see The Biltmore Estate. Have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by Strings
Thanks for sharing! A special time for all of you....

Discussion Topic  RE: The Loss of a Quilty friend (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
So sorry. Ts and Ps for her and her family....

» Refine Search
» New Search