Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 172
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3439 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Trip to Paducah? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Lucky you! You can drive down by the river. The flood wall murals are worth seeing. Eleanor Burns ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Project Runway - Thursday night! (2-nite! Preview + New + Reruns of both) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Several seasons ago, the language got bad----including Tim's. Then the next week, a lot of bleeps. C......

Discussion Topic  RE: Project Runway - Thursday night! (2-nite! Preview + New + Reruns of both) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
I would have missed it if not for the reminder. Still deciding on fav. Kind of agree with the elimi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vintage quilt- thoughts on hand vs. machine quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
If it was me personally, I would take it an appraiser for advice. Verbal appraises are not expensive......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Love your Cottage! Wish I could have one like that. Thanks for sharing all the photos. You have done......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedroom Door Opens Into Living Room... Any Ideas? (in General Decorating) by Strings
Not clear about what you are wanting. Are you wanting to not see into your bedroom when the door is ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: All Settled (in General Decorating) by Strings
Thanks for the update. Think you and your children are on the right path for you. Know it hasn't bee......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-21-14 (in General Decorating) by Strings
Great find. Sorry that the glass got broken. Where is everyone?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Obstacles around every corner (in General Decorating) by Strings
Will she be living there with you? You are between a rock and a hard place. Does your BF want ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: please help living room (in General Decorating) by Strings
Just toss the throw over the back, casual like. I think you could go with a multicolor or a solid. M......

Discussion Topic  RE: please help living room (in General Decorating) by Strings
Personal would be like a framed photo of your family on a fun family outing. Things bought on trips ......

I think what is there looks nice. Are the tables bare due to the little one? I am sure some of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nat'l Ice Cream Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by Strings
Not too many flavors that I don't like! A bowl before bed can't be beat. Imho...

Discussion Topic  RE: Nat'l Ice Cream Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by Strings
Oh what a fun tablescape! Thanks for sharing! You have just the neatest dishes. When are you serv......

Discussion Topic  RE: your old VCR tapes to computer (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
I had just started thinking that I need to finalize some of the DVDs that I have recorded some shows......

Discussion Topic  RE: good news for DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Great news. Thanks for keeping us updated....

Discussion Topic  RE: Neat way to show hand quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Thanks for sharing that. Think it was Dierdra McElroy that used clear plastic in a hoop to do a dem......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite fabric cutting machine (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
Lqs recommended not to get the Go Baby. Wasn't sure she just wanted to sell the bigger model (transl......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT need T&P's (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
So very sorry. Ts and Ps for you and your family....

Discussion Topic  RE: HAHHAHA JUST GOT A CALL ... OT ....PHISHING ... 'scam' technique (in Quilting & Needlework) by Strings
I have gottem several of those calls. Didn't fall for thank goodness. Told them that I got my comput......

» Refine Search
» New Search