Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 317
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6328 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Dogs (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Thanks. My Mother-in-law dearly loves the dog, so I try and take a picture of him at Halloween and ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Dogs (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
This was taken over a year ago of our dear sweet Harry. He is still with us but now he runs and hid......

Discussion Topic  RE: July 4th Table (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Beautiful Table Candy. Happy 4th. Hope you have a wonderful day. Are you have family over?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Paint Colors (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
I think she said it was medium to dark grey, but it doesn't look like it in the pic. More pictures ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paint Colors (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Welcome to the board! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: . (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Hi Rick and welcome to the board. You have a valid point there...the sponsors of these shows is whe......

Ok, I get it now. At first I thought when you said "Twin brothers" it was the "Property Brothers". ......

Run this past me again....what show got canceled and because of what?????...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mothers Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
So VERY pretty!!!! Happy Mother's Day Candy. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Project Progress... (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Everything turned just gorgeous! Excellent job!!!! VERY WELL DONE!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 8 years ago today... (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Congrats to you both. May you have many many more anniversaries and many many more happy years to e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recently aquired "cabinet of drawers" - after cleaning picture added... (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
WOWIE! That is GORGEOUS!...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Home security systems? * OLD post-advertiser kicked it to the top * (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
We have stickers for a security system as well as cameras, but they are dummies. I got them on eBay......

Discussion Topic  RE: Desparate need of t & Ps for DS... (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
He's young and healthy and it sounds like it was caught early. But I will keep him and you in my T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
We had a patient years ago when I worked for a group of eye Dr.s that we always thought of as a litt......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many rooms in your house? (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Currently we have 5 and you can BET we use EVERY inch of EVERY room!...

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATED with PIC - What is wrong with my decor? (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Throwing in my 2 cents worth. Love the changes, but the little pictures are just that 'little'. In......

Discussion Topic  RE: This Man hates Large T.V.'s (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Charles my husband is a HUGE football fan. He watches two games on the TVs and a third on his lapto......

Discussion Topic  RE: This Man hates Large T.V.'s (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake

REALLY???? My husband makes up for it, he has seven TVs, two 50 inch plasmas one on top of the othe......

» Refine Search
» New Search