Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 316
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6307 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: . (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Hi Rick and welcome to the board. You have a valid point there...the sponsors of these shows is whe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Ok, I get it now. At first I thought when you said "Twin brothers" it was the "Property Brothers". ......

Run this past me again....what show got canceled and because of what?????...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mothers Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
So VERY pretty!!!! Happy Mother's Day Candy. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Project Progress... (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Everything turned just gorgeous! Excellent job!!!! VERY WELL DONE!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tardy Easter Tablescape for Strings (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
VERY NICE! And it is NEVER too late to share! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: YAY! New Kitchen Door Is On...AND Painted! (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
WOW, it looks GREAT!!! Really GREAT!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Totally OT, need T & P's (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
My father died the same way...T's and P's being said for all concerned. Hugs to you....

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Broker conflict? (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
I agree with Christie, I'd run from that house, and THEN I would write an anonymous letter to the ow......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Broker conflict? (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Does the seller know their agent won't acknowledge any offers that are from another agent? I mean d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Men, can't live without them..... (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
It must be in the breed (MEN). My husband uses my apothecary jar as a hat rack. Looks terribly att......

Discussion Topic  RE: Desparate need of t & Ps for DS... (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
He's young and healthy and it sounds like it was caught early. But I will keep him and you in my T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
We had a patient years ago when I worked for a group of eye Dr.s that we always thought of as a litt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Opinions Please-Floral Choices (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Beautiful cat..........

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it (in Favorite Shows) by CatieCupCake
Still not watching, and NEVER will. The show is awful. I think I watched one and that will be the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Doesn't matter to me who the hosts are, the show is still awful. I am watching so much less HGTV th......

PLEASE DUMP "Love it or List it". I turn the channel whenever THAT show comes on...I can't tell you......

I don't watch it, if it comes one when I have HGTV on, I turn it immediately. The show is just plai......

Discussion Topic  RE: flylady (in Cleaning & Organizing) by CatieCupCake
I'll look at her website every once in a while. She has some good ideas. But what ever you do DO N......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Upcoming Decorating Project (Pic) (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Congrats to all concerned. Your happiness will DOUBLE. Looking forward to seeing yet another gorge......

» Refine Search
» New Search