Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 317
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6330 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Obstacles around every corner (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
This is a bit puzzling. She asks for help but disappears afterwards. Something isn't right...if th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Covering TV Cables (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Most everything anymore is going wireless. But before that, I made my husband cut holes in the wall......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Dogs (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Thanks. My Mother-in-law dearly loves the dog, so I try and take a picture of him at Halloween and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Dogs (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
This was taken over a year ago of our dear sweet Harry. He is still with us but now he runs and hid......

Discussion Topic  RE: July 4th Table (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Beautiful Table Candy. Happy 4th. Hope you have a wonderful day. Are you have family over?...

Discussion Topic  RE: . (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Hi Rick and welcome to the board. You have a valid point there...the sponsors of these shows is whe......

Ok, I get it now. At first I thought when you said "Twin brothers" it was the "Property Brothers". ......

Run this past me again....what show got canceled and because of what?????...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mothers Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
So VERY pretty!!!! Happy Mother's Day Candy. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Project Progress... (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Everything turned just gorgeous! Excellent job!!!! VERY WELL DONE!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Home security systems? * OLD post-advertiser kicked it to the top * (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
We have stickers for a security system as well as cameras, but they are dummies. I got them on eBay......

Discussion Topic  RE: Desparate need of t & Ps for DS... (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
He's young and healthy and it sounds like it was caught early. But I will keep him and you in my T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
We had a patient years ago when I worked for a group of eye Dr.s that we always thought of as a litt......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOOO who still SEWS?? (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
I too took sewing in 7th grade. I am surprised I passed as I sewed the arm holes closed on the firs......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it (in Favorite Shows) by CatieCupCake
Still not watching, and NEVER will. The show is awful. I think I watched one and that will be the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Doesn't matter to me who the hosts are, the show is still awful. I am watching so much less HGTV th......

PLEASE DUMP "Love it or List it". I turn the channel whenever THAT show comes on...I can't tell you......

Discussion Topic  RE: flylady (in Cleaning & Organizing) by CatieCupCake
I'll look at her website every once in a while. She has some good ideas. But what ever you do DO N......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: sofa dilemma need input (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
It is a VERY interesting sofa, I like the looks of it. If your daughter wants it, I say let her hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upcoming Decorating Project (Pic) (in General Decorating) by CatieCupCake
Congrats to all concerned. Your happiness will DOUBLE. Looking forward to seeing yet another gorge......

» Refine Search
» New Search