Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 24
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (479 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  the easy math (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie
"Total ARV of Grand Prize is $2,089,400.00 if Grand Prize Winner takes title to the HGTV Dream Home ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  the easy math (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie
"Total ARV of Grand Prize is $2,089,400.00 if Grand Prize Winner takes title to the HGTV Dream Home ......

Discussion Topic  lot 184 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie
that would be my guess of the lot from the lay of the land in the photos and videos. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: lot 184 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie

Discussion Topic  lot 184 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie
that would be my guess of the lot from the lay of the land in the photos and videos. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I found my favorite spot... what is yours? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie
My favorite place is the special guest room for Mr.Bill under the staircase....

Discussion Topic  four things make this the perfect location (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie
the first three are the three golf courses that are by the DH2014 and the fourth is that Wine countr......

Discussion Topic  RE: four things make this the perfect location (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie
looks like the house sits on #3 tee box with a cart path at your back door. And no golf cart as part......

Discussion Topic  RE: four things make this the perfect location (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie

Discussion Topic  four things make this the perfect location (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie
the first three are the three golf courses that are by the DH2014 and the fourth is that Wine countr......

Discussion Topic  Driveby shoutout (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie
Vinnie here. Just stopped to say hi to all the Dreamers! Been busy with a new grand baby and two bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Driveby shoutout (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie
thanks all! and yes, gwd....I am a winner with a new grand DAUGHTER! :-)...

Discussion Topic  Driveby shoutout (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie
Vinnie here. Just stopped to say hi to all the Dreamers! Been busy with a new grand baby and two bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are the fans of Dream Home? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie
Can't believe I've been coming here for 9 years....

Discussion Topic  RE: Acreage; land? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie
The lots are 1/4 acre and 1/2 acre....but this house is on the smaller lot. Just has not had houses ......

Discussion Topic  RE: way to many windows (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie
ok...I am confused? Are we worried about bears getting through the windows, or is it being bare wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody Notice In The Fine Print (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by DaVinnie
Wow...that 17 Mr.Bills high! and don't bears hibernate in the winter?...

» Refine Search
» New Search