Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 125
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2496 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Have a wonderful day! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Post your Finished UFO's here!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Jill, your UFO is very pretty. I like the large negative space and the quilting is elegant. The hi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help, please (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
cksvett has a good idea. We do have a few Maryland quilters here. I don't wander that far north, s......

Discussion Topic  RE: wide quilt backing (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Hockeymom, You'll be fine with that size backing. And when you're finished with the quilting, you c......

Discussion Topic  RE: wide quilt backing (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I usually check with Desperate Quilters, Missouri Star, and Fabric Depot also to see what's on sale.......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
What an adorable and cheerful cottage! Good for you for making a space just for your creativity to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DGD Quilt........Top almost done..photo's (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Your quilt is looking good so far! I love the cheerful colors. What a good therapy for you and an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Really terrific news! I'm grateful for answered P's. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Love those embroidered pillows!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Saga of a quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Wow! That's a well loved quilt. I like the modern border too. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using sewing machine on quilt frame (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I used to have my machine on a grace frame and I loved quilting with it so much that I bought my Tin......

Discussion Topic  RE: MSQ Disappearing Hour Glass 2 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I love your R/W/B quilt top. And I agree with some others that we cannot see the slight variations ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
39 I check in daily, even if I don't post that often. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Congratulations to Needlecrazy for your June win. And a huge congratulations to all who finished e......

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Pat, what a pretty quilt! Great job. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
What a terrific collection of blocks so far. Do you need more? I'm glad she's stable and prayerful ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
We're so glad you have good news to report. And we're looking forward to more improvement. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Joining T's & P's for your DD. I'm glad you found a flight. It will mean so much to her for you to......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge Show!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
And here's the back side to show off the quilting. It's a solid navy fabric with gold threads for t......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge Show!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Here's a QOV that I hope to deliver today to Jimmy, a friend and veteran....

» Refine Search
» New Search