Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2527 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I like both of them. The b/w one is a great use of contrast. The ABC's are really neat too. I kee......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Princess costume.......wish me luck (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Wishing you the best of luck. And better you than me ... LOL! This sounds waaaaay out of my league......

Discussion Topic  RE: Befuddled is finished (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Holee, It's terrific - so pretty, cheerful and interesting enough to gaze upon on a quiet evening ju......

Discussion Topic  Finally ... I hung up my DIY thread cabinet (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
DIY isn't quite accurate. It's DIY-with-a-lot-of-help-from-DH. He helped me mount it to the wall l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-25-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Sue Stitches, You can find the beach ball quilt at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-25-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I finished the binding on this baby quilt yesterday. The mama requested pinks and oranges, which wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & tell 9-18-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I'll just echo what JeepDarla said. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: rotary cutter reminder (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Glad you're okay. Do the gloves prevent the cutter from contacting skin? I've not tried them, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Surgery Update by Marion (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Thanks for updating us. We're glad you're past the surgery now. Hope that soon you will be feeling......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Terrific projects this month! I'm admiring that cowboy boot quilt. Maybe one day! Can't believe h......

Discussion Topic  RE: anniversary signature quilt - someone had asked (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I quilted it. ......

Discussion Topic  anniversary signature quilt - someone had asked (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars

Discussion Topic  RE: Bernina 750 QE (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Sorry no one has responded yet. I have 2 Berninas and love both of them. One is the vintage 830 Re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Discussion: Color Combinations (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I have a quilt color theory book that shows photos of nature and encourages using them for inspirati......

Discussion Topic  RE: C&T Publishing Clearance Sale (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Thanks Michelle! Some of the books are way cheaper than current magazines. I found a few for my sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calico Mermaid (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Great smiles and I know you have some good memories of your visit to DD and to the shop. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: help, my sewing machine wont go fast :( (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
One of my vintage machines didn't sew fast and I often had to turn the handwheel to get it started. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Letters Sew-Along (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
These are adorable. I haven't decided if I'll jump in yet, but I can't wait to see everyone's proje......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm and Natural batting (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Here's their FAQ on their website : Is there a top and bottom side to Warm & Natural? Yes. The side......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm and Natural batting?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
My W&N roll is clean on both sides. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search