Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2515 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: My update. (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
How sweet of your nephew to want to sew with you next visit. It will give you a good reason to look......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Straight Quilting on My Sewing Machine (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Longarm machines go much faster and the thread passes through the needle's eye many more times (or s......

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Hurray for WQFC! That's a pretty quilt. I like your binding choice. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I needed to escape the chaos of 5 teens last night who were at our house for dinner and giggles. So......

Sorry to hear headielamar. Take a deep breath and start with the most urgent. You'll get through t......

Gardenpat, What a pretty quilt! I like the color combination and even though the photo is small, I ......

WQFC, we wont slack off while you're gone. Have a great time at your retreat! I got my QST's done ......

Hi Cookie Quilts, I don't have a lot of progress on mine either. I'm furiously trying to finish the......

Discussion Topic  RE: another featherweight (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
What a find! There are two here for sale at the low prices of $350 and $450. And so I keep searchin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Husband's Preemie Quilts-pictures (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Those sweet little quilts will cuddle so many babies! Thanks for sharing. You know we all love the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Free motion quilting ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
My first thought is also to slow down. I haven't had this happen to me on my domestic or my longarm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pictographical quilting - look at this awesome quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Wow! She's quite talented. I'll follow her on FB, so I can learn from her designs. What an amazin......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - Tuesday deadline... 11:59 pm Eastern time (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
My photos are traveling at the speed of light to our hostess. Nancyc20, Wish I could reach thru the......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - Tuesday deadline... 11:59 pm Eastern time (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Happy Dance! I'm finished! I'll take a photo in the morning with a little sunlight to help and sen......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's wedding season! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
My sister wanted to have her wedding at a nudist place. No worries about your attire that way. I tol......

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Oh you know I ALWAYS behave. (snort!)...

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I'm sorry if we've offended you with this thread. I laugh at myself quite often because I provide s......

Canned cat food - So I went to Subway with a coworker and he asked if we could stop by the grocery ......

OK, I admit that I occasionally have fun with this. When DH and I are together in public, I'll make......

Discussion Topic  RE: What I made in my newly cleaned sewing room (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Really cute! I need to do some Spring cleaning too. Maybe ... tomorrow....

» Refine Search
» New Search