Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2505 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Signups closed: "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Thanks Sherwin for your postcard. Its adorable and its nice to learn a little about you....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Signups closed: "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Kblue's post card arrived today. Thanks sew much for sharing a little about you - your faith and yo......

SueStitches, your card arrived yesterday. I've enjoyed paper piecing too - as long as there aren't ......

Hi Toryam, I'm still waiting on the last 3 cards. I mailed before the deadline but it looks like so......

I have received an adorable mosaic quilt card from Tangie and another cute hand drawn crazy quilt st......

I received mine also. And .... (bragging here) I was at the post office today and requested post ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: New host on "Quilting Arts" (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I've not seen this show. Do they have old episodes available on the net?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Another FINALLY!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Congrats on your finish! I like that bold black in your design....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-16-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Terrific projects this week! The boys' quilts are adorable and the Christmas red/white is pretty. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm celebrating (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars

Discussion Topic  RE: Round fusible...for table toppers (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I bought a couple of these in the Quilt Shop of DeLand (Florida). Made by Craf-Tex. 100% Poly roun......

Discussion Topic  RE: DH is home (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I hope he's feeling even better now and following all his therapy advice. I know you're glad to see......

Discussion Topic  RE: Baby boy cowboy gift ideas (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I bought a reversible cowboy style bib b/c I thought it would make a cute gift and I was supporting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I like both of them. The b/w one is a great use of contrast. The ABC's are really neat too. I kee......

Discussion Topic  RE: Princess costume.......wish me luck (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Wishing you the best of luck. And better you than me ... LOL! This sounds waaaaay out of my league......

Discussion Topic  RE: Befuddled is finished (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Holee, It's terrific - so pretty, cheerful and interesting enough to gaze upon on a quiet evening ju......

Discussion Topic  Finally ... I hung up my DIY thread cabinet (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
DIY isn't quite accurate. It's DIY-with-a-lot-of-help-from-DH. He helped me mount it to the wall l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-25-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Sue Stitches, You can find the beach ball quilt at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-25-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I finished the binding on this baby quilt yesterday. The mama requested pinks and oranges, which wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & tell 9-18-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I'll just echo what JeepDarla said. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search