Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2512 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Calico Mermaid (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Great smiles and I know you have some good memories of your visit to DD and to the shop. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: help, my sewing machine wont go fast :( (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
One of my vintage machines didn't sew fast and I often had to turn the handwheel to get it started. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Letters Sew-Along (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
These are adorable. I haven't decided if I'll jump in yet, but I can't wait to see everyone's proje......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm and Natural batting (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Here's their FAQ on their website : Is there a top and bottom side to Warm & Natural? Yes. The side......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm and Natural batting?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
My W&N roll is clean on both sides. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you block your quilts? (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I don't want to leave wet quilts on the hardwood floors, so when I block a quilt (not usual, but if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: quilt in a day book (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Welcome back! If I had the book, I'd swap with you. Sorry. I have her log cabin with stars book, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Wonderful news. I'm glad she's growing stronger. Thanks for sharing an update....

Discussion Topic  RE: And then I don't feel so bad…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Oh that's funny! I may have to sing this for my parents' bdays this year. They will both be 75, so......

Discussion Topic  RE: At the guild meeting last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
FFG , we can use the TN River bridge as the take up lever and roll your county wide quilt around it.......

Discussion Topic  At the guild meeting last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
... our president-elect mentioned that next year, we'll make a quilt using only our stash. Only I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: can i borrow your scissors? (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Ok. I confess. Since my rotary cutter is for fabric and a dozen embroidery scissors cut threads, I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-12-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Handie Ann, that's a baby quilt? I thought I was looking at a large bed sized one. Those must be t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-12-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
I've worked hard on fabric shopping this week. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a fun surprise! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Glad y'all mixed Muggo's trip with a board get together. How fun for all of you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Pretty quilts so far! I love the cheerful colors cuilteanna used. Great work from pvillelou's mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inspiring? (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Some of the quilters we've had at our guild have been entertaining and shared their contagious enthu......

Discussion Topic  RE: need advice please (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
When I retire, I won't look for gifts but I'd love my friends to celebrate with me. A small item wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
Terrific September projects! That table runner looks great. You did a good job selecting your fabr......

Discussion Topic  RE: "It's nice to meet you" Quilting & Needlework Postcard Swap (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by SeeingStars
My PM is sent. I'll look forward to this swap. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search