Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (317 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Embroidery digitizing program (in Quilting & Needlework) by islandtime
Do any of you use the Bernina v7 software for creating and digitizing images for embroidery? If so, ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Bernina B560 embroidery question (in Quilting & Needlework) by islandtime
Update...still unable to install the Bernina software on either of my computers, but I (in desperati......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bernina B560 embroidery question (in Quilting & Needlework) by islandtime
Pat - I'm well familiar with the Bernina website (see above post about the Berninas I own), and I tr......

As I said, I just bought the machine, and the shop cannot help me until after Mid-Atlantic is over. ......

Discussion Topic  Bernina B560 embroidery question (in Quilting & Needlework) by islandtime
I've been away for awhile, so forgive me if this subject has been covered elsewhere. I have just pur......

Discussion Topic  RE: what else could possible happen? (in Quilting & Needlework) by islandtime
Since I know both of you, I can attest - that sounds exactly like something your DH would do! Glad y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Owie (in Quilting & Needlework) by islandtime
Major hugs and well-wishes to you, Mary!...

Glad you're back home, Mary! I know you were in good hands, as your daughter has been giving glowing......

Just to clarify - it was a catheterization & stent, and the procedure went well. She was at UMMC, sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 September IT'S MY BIRTHDAY Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by islandtime
You should have received mine by now. Mailed a package to another friend in your same town on the sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 September IT'S MY BIRTHDAY Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by islandtime
I was waiting for this thread. Mine is ready to go out, and will be mailed tomorrow (Tuesday, 8/27).......

Discussion Topic  My JoAnn's experience (in Quilting & Needlework) by islandtime
I mostly have stopped shopping at JoAnn's since the takeover by some conglomerate. They let go the e......

Discussion Topic  RE: New way to do mitered corners on your binding (in Quilting & Needlework) by islandtime
Saw this on Facebook a couple weeks ago. I've tried it on three quilts since then - it really does m......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: Help for Shingles (in Quilting & Needlework) by islandtime
Most insurance companies will cover the shot, as it is considered preventive medicine. I have a $3k ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: Help for Shingles (in Quilting & Needlework) by islandtime
Shingles can be prevented - get a shingles vaccination! Anyone age 60 or over should get it, and if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OFFICIAL COF 2013 Retreat thread - 1 in - 1 out... (in Quilting & Needlework) by islandtime

Discussion Topic  RE: OFFICIAL COF 2013 Retreat thread - 1 in - 1 out... (in Quilting & Needlework) by islandtime

OK - now I'm really confused. It was my understanding the retreat was from 6/21-23. I won't even get......

» Refine Search
» New Search