Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (24 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas tree pattern (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Nanny_knits
you are welcome... glad you got it ..it is beautiful Linda...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas tree pattern (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Nanny_knits
bumping for Nana...

If you right click on the picture and save it to you pictures file after doing this on all 4 you ca......

Thanks Debbie...

page 1...

page 2...

page 3...

Here is the pattern for Majuels tree if anyone still wants it backwards page four...

sence no one sent PM I am assuming that you all got the pattern>>>>will still be glad to send it to ......

I will but you will have to PM me you email addy......

this is the picture.....

I will be more than happy to sent it to anyone who Pm me thier email addys it has to be sent for so......

I found it ....I will send it by snail mail or scan and email...PM me youe email or address...which ......

I have it somewhere I'll check on it if you still need it...Linda...

Discussion Topic  painting paneling(sp) (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by Nanny_knits
this is real wood paneling, I am so torn about doing this ...... I know it would brighten up the gre......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: painting paneling(sp) (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by Nanny_knits
Thanks ..that's what colors I was thinking of the back ground color o the wall paper in the kitchen ......

Discussion Topic  painting paneling(sp) (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by Nanny_knits
this is real wood paneling, I am so torn about doing this ...... I know it would brighten up the gre......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: Your Weather as of Nov. 24 (in General Gardening) by Nanny_knits
30* this morning with a wind chill of 7* but dry...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  Snake plant... (in General Gardening) by Nanny_knits
mine is blooming this is not the first time very sweet smelling...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: favorite tree (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Nanny_knits
who would ever get tired of seeing a master piece...

» Refine Search
» New Search