Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (251 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: MAY potential for more happiness (monthly positive post) (in General Decorating) by oojeanie
Mary Ruth- Thanks for posting this. I am so glad you are back to posting again and hope you are reco......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Choosing kitchen light- final choices (OK, I added a 4th choice) (in General Decorating) by oojeanie
I have narrowed the lighting choices down. The globe light will be removed. The cans in the outer so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Choosing kitchen light- final choices (OK, I added a 4th choice) (in General Decorating) by oojeanie
Becca- I'm glad it worked out good for you- great prices too! I went to 2 different lighting stores ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Choosing kitchen light- final choices (OK, I added a 4th choice) (in General Decorating) by oojeanie
Thank you everybody for your opinions!...

Thank you to everyone for your input. I was so busy today I almost forgot to check the board! Beau's......

3- track lighting which can be HUNG LOWER with the included additional extension rods. 4, 100 watt b......

2- an island light with 3 lights-100 watts each...

1- 3 pendants which install with 1 electrical box. I can choose which shades I want to buy- they hav......

Discussion Topic  Choosing kitchen light- final choices (OK, I added a 4th choice) (in General Decorating) by oojeanie
I have narrowed the lighting choices down. The globe light will be removed. The cans in the outer so......

Discussion Topic  Questions about replacing light fixture- SOFFIT IS GONE! (in General Decorating) by oojeanie
Someone is coming to remove the soffit above the island Tuesday. I have purchased 2 light fixtures ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Questions about replacing light fixture- SOFFIT IS GONE! (in General Decorating) by oojeanie
LOL--- I guess I did say I moved the island! I should have said I had the two men who removed the so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Questions about replacing light fixture- SOFFIT IS GONE! (in General Decorating) by oojeanie
I tried moving the island-no problem. I centered it and there is 32 inches between it and the counte......

Discussion Topic  Found coffee table on Craigslist-- thoughts? (in General Decorating) by oojeanie
I found this coffee table on Craigslist. It is near my home for $40. It is a table that I saw and li......

Discussion Topic  RE: Current design trends. (in General Decorating) by oojeanie
Sometimes, not always, eclectic is just another way of saying hodge-podge.[/QUOTE] Thanks! I just h......

Discussion Topic  Found a very cool color site (in Colors) by oojeanie
I found a very cool color site. It gives different values, coordinates,etc... most of which I don't ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: Would you or have you.... (in General Decorating) by oojeanie
In my town, we cannot get a permit unless the contractor is registerd with the village. My last cont......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sliding closet doors - mirror or not? (in General Decorating) by oojeanie
I don't care for the look myself. If that is what works for you--go ahead. If that is what will make......

Discussion Topic  RE: need bed sheets recommendation (in General Decorating) by oojeanie
I wouldn't buy anything but cotton. It breathes better. When I have bought synthetic for the kids wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT MY BOOT...look like CL boots...! (chuckle) (in General Decorating) by oojeanie
Mary Ruth- I'm glad you are still able to do a booty dance. (oops, did I say that?... sorry, couldn'......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you could only choose one... (in General Decorating) by oojeanie
I spoke with a bathroom remodeler recently and he said that a house needs to have at least one tub. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search