Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (98 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: **COMBO SWAP** (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
Since this is stash buster, are older prints acceptable? some pieces I think would work for diet no......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you like to make PILLOW CASES for a cause ?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
I have 5 done, had asked friends their opinion on sticking with red/white/blue majority said yes so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you like to make PILLOW CASES for a cause ?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
I make pillow cases that go to local Children's hospital and QOV ... I can make some for you also. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
McP, those quilts are beautiful! Ohio is beautifully represented ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
With my limited internet I missed the original posting. I see Ohio is very adequately represented. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - HAS YOUR FABRIC ARRIVED? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
I'm ready to be challenged. "payday" is the first so will send money to you after leaving the bank, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- Would you write a letter to a soldier? FINAL COUNT!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
Lisa, that was a brilliant idea...I was excited to use the grandkids ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- Would you write a letter to a soldier? FINAL COUNT!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
I dropped an envelope to you this morning. It has 7 letters, my daughter, dgd, 4 dgs and myself. M......

Sent a pm to you, will be a good family project....

Discussion Topic  RE: teaching at Joann's (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
I understand your frustration. I was asked to teach q couple classes at a local arts/crqfts studio........

Discussion Topic  RE: RAIL FENCE Block SIGN Up (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
Royalbloomer, congrats on your anniversary ......

Discussion Topic  RE: RAIL FENCE Block SIGN Up (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
I haven't been on line in quite a while and was just wondering about the blocks....looking forward t......

Please sign me up for batiks, in response to your response ......

Hi, first time I've been able to get to the internet. And, I've missed out on batiks? darn ... but......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
I've never been to Tampa Bay, March in Floriday? sounds fun...and I'm willing to drive / carpool fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fluer55_I finished my tile blocks! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
Very pretty!! I recently found mine, now to squeeze in time to work on them....

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - May / June 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
I sent April blocks out Friday, they were ready to go all month but kept forgetting to mail, I think......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Mar 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
I hope everyone is surviving the latest storms..and my internet holds out..I just found Fayejeans bl......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Mar 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Aliquilt
The other day I received an envelope with blocks from Charmingster and Terrimae, thanks ladies. Wea......

Quiltnanny, I thought I responded but checking other responses I guess not, I did receive your 2 blo......

» Refine Search
» New Search