Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 94
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1875 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Back in the day (in General Decorating) by Annon
It sounds fascinating! Yes, please share....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Roseville mixing bowls (in General Decorating) by Annon
I love the Roseville pottery, and have a pretty good collection. The newer ones I keep in the kitch......

Discussion Topic  RE: a "styling" show and tell and philosophy (in General Decorating) by Annon
LOS, I'm a great admirer of your blue and white collection. I've been in a decorating slump lately.......

Discussion Topic  RE: House guest dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
Seaborne, I think you dodged a bullet with that breakup! Lurah, what a nightmare!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Spin off of House Guest Dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
"Most of them are just fussy eaters who don't care about the feelings of others. They are using food......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spin off of House Guest Dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
Grapefruit, I think we were separated at birth, because I find myself nodding in agreement to your p......

Is there anything you absolutely can't stand to eat? For me it's hard boiled eggs, egg yolks, cherr......

As the hostess, I would never, ever, want someone to force down food they didn't like. A "no, thank......

Discussion Topic  Spin off of House Guest Dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
I'm interested in the part about food for guests. Some talked about eating hard cooked egg yolks wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP, What to eat..... (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
It's wise of you to make changes now. Look at it as a warning and try NOT to cross that line into d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Exciting news - great Christmas present for Quilt lovers! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Annon
How exciting! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning a hand made quilt (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Annon
LOS, I almost missed this post! My grandchildren are here for the next few weeks and my computer tim......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning a hand made quilt (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Annon
You did a great job, and very brave of you to wash a quilt with so much red in it! Do you know th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me forget that I live in the South! (in General Decorating) by Annon
It is hard being out of your element. I've done it several times and I never really adapted. Is it......

Discussion Topic  RE: good news for DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Annon
glad to hear the good news!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Freezer Food (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
I often cook in large quantities and freeze it since it's just the two of us. It sure is nice to pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT New Name (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
You can call me Ann.......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT New Name (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
thanks for letting us know, and welcome!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Busy Night Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
I usually have a center cut ham slice & some homemade twice baked potatoes in the freezer. It make......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Annon
43. I try to catch up every evening (less often in the summer), but don't post very often. Ann...

» Refine Search
» New Search