Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 96
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1902 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: need featherweight foot petal (in Quilting & Needlework) by Annon
221parts.com...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Baby Boy quilts...show me ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Annon
Trying to post from my phone....

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. Best way to organize a packrat's move from Arizona to NY. (in General Decorating) by Annon
I don't know what you have to deal with, but if it has little or no value consider putting it out in......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Husbands are Amazing, Con't..... (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
Every six weeks or so I go away for a week to take care of grandchildren, or a quilt show...whatever......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning chores; who does them? What are favorites? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Annon
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Needlepoint Cushion (in General Decorating) by Annon
That is beautiful, I love the colors!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Totally OT, need T & P's (in General Decorating) by Annon
I'm very sorry. It must be devastating to your family....

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you help me find ..... (in General Decorating) by Annon
We also have the Panasonic and are very happy with it. It does have an answering machine function b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help QOV (quilts of valor) and Win (in Quilting & Needlework) by Annon
Thanks, I just scanned the blog....

Discussion Topic  RE: Help QOV (quilts of valor) and Win (in Quilting & Needlework) by Annon
I would like to participate, but that quilt just doesn't "say" Quilt of Valor to me. Do they also w......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT--when depressed with cold/snow--what do U do? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Annon
What do I do? I enjoy every minute of it! I love winter and tend to get depressed in the spring an......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Many Can You Seat AT A TABLE in your house? (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
Thanks, Farm Girl. It was fun. Unfortunately, now that we've been in the same location for years, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Many Can You Seat AT A TABLE in your house? (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
I can seat 18 easily, with no rearranging of tables and chairs. 10 in the dining room and 8 in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Desparate need of t & Ps for DS... (in General Decorating) by Annon
I'm sorry, hoping for a good outcome for all of you.....

Discussion Topic  RE: Let me set the record straight! OT (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
I've lived in the north and the south. While it may be true that those in the south don't know how ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Difficult to comply with new village ordinance (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Annon
Cocok, did you ever get the wheeled snow shovel? It seems we're using it every other day this winte......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Clean House (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Annon
I love my clean house! I really don't mind cleaning. Because my house is large (4,000 sq ft), and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you display photos of yourself in your home? (in General Decorating) by Annon
Nope, none. I have our kids wedding photos framed and in the Living room, and pics of the grandchil......

Discussion Topic  RE: super Bowl Food (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
I also prefer the puppy bowl! DH will be traveling that day, so the super bowl will be a non event ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recipe for ham and beans... (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
Wouldn't that be fun! True story.....My son is a hobby "car guy", and he made some modifications to......

» Refine Search
» New Search