Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 206
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4101 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can anyone give me any information about this chair? FINISHED PIC ADDED (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
great job!!!! I also upholstered a chair - once and done. I did a similar styled chair and i reali......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
I do like the availability of swagging it because i could change the table. Some day i'm going to g......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
the chandy does line up w/ the center of the bay windows......

I'm not a ceiling recessed lighting person either because it puts the light too far away from where ......

Discussion Topic  RE: where do you keep your computer? (in General Decorating) by out on a limb

Discussion Topic  RE: where do you keep your computer? (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
I need a big work space when i'm bringing home teaching stuff. I also have a desk top because i fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDITED TO ADD DRAIN ISSUE ? WITH PIC....Toilet paper roll holder... (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
where is it comfy to hang the tp holder? i'm so fed up lately when i use a public toilet that I fee......

Discussion Topic  RE: Curtain stories (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
Beau= here are my bathroom curtains w/ a hankie valance. The panels are new and i have to take the ......

Beau- your treatments are beautiful, too! I always love seeing what you come up w/. LOS - i actual......

Yes - LOS, sheets are wonderful to use for curtains and I often use them to line the curtains that i......

My kitchen curtains, i bought pre-made clearanced curtains from Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and cut them ......

The thing I'm most grateful for by being able to sew is that i can make anything i want. My kitchen......

close up......

I just finished my LR curtains a couple months ago. I have 7 windows in my LR and while i love the ......

My DR curtains are made from a fabric i found at Hobby Lobby, an old pair of WalMart curtains that I......

Thank you for showing us your curtains. I love the one on the circular front door window! I was lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: For Those Who Sew.... (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
LOL!!! The sink IS full of dishes cuz I'm sewing - The housework is NOT done cuz i'm sewing - my mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest bath remodel coming along... (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
Looks so nice and fresh!!!! I stripped the last of wallpaper in my house last spring. I will never......

Discussion Topic  RE: *Update* - Thinking of buying this old cabinet... (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
you lucky dog, you!!! Can't wait to see pictures in its temporary home and new home!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Decorating challenges (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
My challenges aren't really tied to "decorating" as it is to the outside maintenance. Right now I h......

» Refine Search
» New Search