Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 206
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4101 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
I do like the availability of swagging it because i could change the table. Some day i'm going to g......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
the chandy does line up w/ the center of the bay windows......

I'm not a ceiling recessed lighting person either because it puts the light too far away from where ......

Discussion Topic  RE: more episodes of new t.v. show in Texas (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
OH!! The name is Fixer Upper. Yes - I've watched that show and also enjoy it very much. You're ......

Discussion Topic  RE: more episodes of new t.v. show in Texas (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
what's the name of the show?...

Discussion Topic  RE: where do you keep your computer? (in General Decorating) by out on a limb

Discussion Topic  RE: where do you keep your computer? (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
I need a big work space when i'm bringing home teaching stuff. I also have a desk top because i fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDITED TO ADD DRAIN ISSUE ? WITH PIC....Toilet paper roll holder... (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
where is it comfy to hang the tp holder? i'm so fed up lately when i use a public toilet that I fee......

Discussion Topic  RE: YAY! New Kitchen Door Is On...AND Painted! (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
I have a full-view glass storm door on the front and love it!! I'm not worried about it having a sc......

Discussion Topic  RE: YAY! New Kitchen Door Is On...AND Painted! (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
YAY!!! Too much beautiful!! what is taking so long to paint?? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: *Update* - Thinking of buying this old cabinet... (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
you lucky dog, you!!! Can't wait to see pictures in its temporary home and new home!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: LED's as indoor light fixtures? (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
i'm switching out as my current bulbs burn out. I will say that I put an LED bulb in my outdoor po......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Project Progress... (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
too much beautiful!!! Doesn't it feel great to have a new space!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Project Progress... (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
what kind of floor are you going to put down? If you go the route of installing the mosiacs - cut t......

this is what was underneath the wallpaper - had forgotten how bad it was!!! LOL!!! The only thing......

Yes, my tile was DIY...It is subway tile bought at lowes and the mosiac was bought at home depot. M......

after...

Discussion Topic  RE: The "Modern" Closet (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
You talked about "shoes" in the closet. Who's shoes are they? I also live in an old house. My fro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Very O.T. concerning income (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
Life is about being able to have choices. If one is poor and living off of govt aid and no support ......

Discussion Topic  new LR curtains (in General Decorating) by out on a limb
Last spring my mom sold her house and i got her furniture. I was excited about the fresh look the gr......

» Refine Search
» New Search