Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (11 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it (in Favorite Shows) by Julianna76
rker, I hear ya. However, I have to ask what the owners of the property have been doing since they ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it (in Favorite Shows) by Julianna76
I understand Hillary's frustration when Furgus says, the house is falling down, or there is asbestos......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Fixer Upper" (in Favorite Shows) by Julianna76
This show I can handle. Hubby and I like the "realism" of the show. Take the worst house and make ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop - New Series (in Favorite Shows) by Julianna76
Saw the show a couple of times. Too "high end" for the average American to flip and to buy. Let's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Odd or Dumb decorating ideas that did not last long. (in General Decorating) by Julianna76
Do you all know the inventor of the balloon curtains with tissue paper? She also used what looked l......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Poll  RE: Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by Julianna76
I would tell the PB, forget the furniture, I'm not spending $2600.00 on a sofa when I get one from I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip Or Flop (in Favorite Shows) by Julianna76
Very unrealistic for the average American. Very California,very high end. Someone has a big trust ......

Discussion Topic  RE: House Hunters (in Favorite Shows) by Julianna76
I find it amazing that 20 somethings are soooo picky. When my husband and I went house hunting as a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are Kitchens "Woman Caves"? (in Favorite Shows) by Julianna76
My living room is my cave. Comfy furniture, no TV, nice reading lamps. Kitchen, no way. The kitch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Canadian Programs (in What's Hot / What's Not) by Julianna76
It has to do with "cost" and union wages of the crews in the US. I think the Brothers and others, s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > What's Hot / What's Not

Discussion Topic  RE: Why I Hate house hunting shows (in Favorite Shows) by Julianna76
It is amazing to me that 20 somethings have all this money for a huge "first home". With college ki......

» Refine Search
» New Search