Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 316
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6320 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Hello Dear Gardening friends..I've missed you sooo (in General Gardening) by J.E.A.N.N.E
It'll be so exciting to see how your gardens have progressed and to share mine with you and of cour......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello Dear Gardening friends..I've missed you sooo (in General Gardening) by J.E.A.N.N.E
Thanks Jvelo and JOy and Zone9...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello Dear Gardening friends..I've missed you sooo (in General Gardening) by J.E.A.N.N.E
OMG how old is she..I can't remember when I sent her..I'll have to take a pic and show you her momma......

amaryllis6 I have divided my red Crinium so many times.it is again so huge and need to do it again........

Thanks yall...glad to be here and reading your posts and seeing how your gardens have progressed...s......

One of my fav roses is named after Miss (bon appetite' & Spy) Julia Childs...

This took most work. Just on the opposite side of my sidewalk across from the mailbox Gary & I put t......

What else would you expect around my mailbox but roses & Verbena. One of my fav things to combine re......

What a wonderful way to spend the morning planting . Weeding & pruning roses. For those of you who b......

Who doesn't just love a yellow rose. This is a climber and has one of the strongest sweet scent of a......

Just one of three clems climbing up that yellow rose...

I forgot who it was that shared these yellow iris with me but they are so overdue to be divided and ......

Who'd deny Clematis "Dr. Rupple" a place in their gardens?..Not me..as a matter of fact I have 3 of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: started planting my garden (in General Gardening) by J.E.A.N.N.E
most exciting time of the season..plant plant plant and later enjoy the fruits of your labor...

Discussion Topic  RE: Some Spring Bloomers (in General Gardening) by J.E.A.N.N.E
Oh how beautiful I envy you can grow Tulips..they are such a hassle...do you prune your Spirea after......

Discussion Topic  RE: how do I post pictures? (in General Gardening) by J.E.A.N.N.E
Photobucket is considered an album..an album is anywhere in cyberspace where you store your pics..yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: clematis ? (in General Gardening) by J.E.A.N.N.E
Clematis "williamsii" ( I am assuming that is who you are speaking about?) is not Invasive whatsoeve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi everybody! (in General Gardening) by J.E.A.N.N.E
Hey girl love the Amaryllis...

Discussion Topic  RE: Have You Lost Anything Due to Cold Winter? (in General Gardening) by J.E.A.N.N.E
We had one of the coldest winters here since the 50's Every year I so enjoyed my African Daisys comi......

» Refine Search
» New Search