Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 108
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2151 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Desparate need of t & Ps for DS... (in General Decorating) by kw2
thanks for the update too!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Desparate need of t & Ps for DS... (in General Decorating) by kw2
very sorry to hear that! My T&P are with you for good news!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by kw2
Hey, saw this on another blog, thought you would enjoy it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by kw2
What state are you in?...

How fun! Yes I have met a few. I live in Indy so lots more sports Celebs here. Peyton Manning(at the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on this Master BDRM (in General Decorating) by kw2
I love Joan and Dan's home. I really love every room they have done. (check out the Barn room) The ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood floor color with cabinets (in General Decorating) by kw2
different view...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood floor color with cabinets (in General Decorating) by kw2
My house is about 13 yrs old. My cabinets and floors pretty much match. If I had the chance, I woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: what do you think of my new rug? (in General Decorating) by kw2
Looks great, perfect size...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dining room chairs**UPDATE they arrived :) (in General Decorating) by kw2
I really like the new chairs, enjoy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: anyone here have plate collections hung? (in General Decorating) by kw2
I used to but I took them down when we re-did the kitchen....

Discussion Topic  RE: aaaaa...the awaited shower curtain PIC (in General Decorating) by kw2
Is that from Kohls? If not, they have one that looks almost like it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A sorry loss (in General Decorating) by kw2
A million years ago, My Mom wanted to go to a local craft fair so I went with. I just had my first ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New trend toward no trim molding? (in General Decorating) by kw2
My house has trim around the doors but not around the windows. We built our house 12 years ago. I pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Long absence, long post, huge basement transformation (in General Decorating) by kw2
Looks really great!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think about this rug for my foyer? (in General Decorating) by kw2
I have SW K. Beige and Latte in my house and red is my main accent color. Funny!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think about this rug for my foyer? (in General Decorating) by kw2
I like the red one but think you may need one with more colors in it besides red and cream. Might be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upcoming Decorating Project (Pic) (in General Decorating) by kw2
Congrats!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What's your favorite baby book? (in General Decorating) by kw2

Discussion Topic  RE: What's your favorite baby book? (in General Decorating) by kw2
I'll Love you Forever and also one called the Napping House. My girls when they were very young woul......

» Refine Search
» New Search