Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Coloring Pencils and/or Markers on Quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
Actually with Irena Bluhms technique you use a fabric medium which is psinted on the fabric. While ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sassy Spiral Table Runner Question (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
I love the mermaid stockings made with this pattern. There is also a christmas tree skirt that you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ►►2014 HGTV CYOC Swap PHOTO'S◄◄ ..at end of thread. (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
I won't be playing this time around. Hope you all have fun. Tami...

Discussion Topic  RE: ►►HGTV CYOC Swap◄◄MAILED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
I recieved my blocks today. They are all lovely. I think they will play nicely with the blocks fro......

Discussion Topic  RE: ►►HGTV CYOC Swap◄◄MAILED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
What happened to Choose your own COLORS? IT seems to me this was discussed BEFORE signups and we al......

Mcpatches, I love batiks so I don't mind if those are used in my blockd Tami...

One designer that comes to mind for shabby chic is robin pandolph. When I squrevare my blocks I use......

Can I a a couplevof editscto my blocks. I would prefer my center strip be a solid or tone on tone ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Soft & Bright Batting (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
The only time I've noticed any bearding is when I used black fabric.. even then u t wasn't enough t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Soft & Bright Batting (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
Its the only batting I use. Its made by the warm and natural people. I like a poly batting for the......

Discussion Topic  RE: ●.Eighth.Annual.● Scraps.to.Treasures.Challenge ●.Part II.● (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
I am working on mine. I have all my cutting done fo the main portion of the quilt. I have half o......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥ Old Fashioned Butterfly Block Swap ♥ PHOTOS & TRACKING #'s POSTED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
I received my butterfly today. They are all lovely. I do have an idea for settting them together. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥ Old Fashioned Butterfly Block Swap ♥ PHOTOS & TRACKING #'s POSTED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
Mine neither, lol. Pesky little things. Glad they will be flying home soon. Hope them ducks don't......

Just wondering if you've gotten your ducks in a row and managed to get the butterflies flying home y......

Any word on when these are going out?...

I want one of each lol. this looks like it will be some bright utterflies. will be glad to see al......

mine have been mailed. and should arrive at your house on monday...

my blocks will be in the mail in the morning. tami...

Discussion Topic  RE: ►2013 CYOC String Block Swap◄ Mailed!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
CBQ can you send me your address? I should be able to mail before the weekend maybe even by thurs......

Discussion Topic  RE: ►2013 CYOC String Block Swap◄ Mailed!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
I've got three more shabby chic blocks, the brown blocks and the fall blocks left. I'ven been worki......

» Refine Search
» New Search