Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (15 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Coloring Pencils and/or Markers on Quilts (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
Actually with Irena Bluhms technique you use a fabric medium which is psinted on the fabric. While ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ●.Eighth.Annual.● Scraps.to.Treasures.Challenge ●.Part II.● (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
I am working on mine. I have all my cutting done fo the main portion of the quilt. I have half o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monochromatic CQ RR~share in our pictures of these blocks and stitches with us! (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
Well Coleen evidently you caught my sign up last night before I had second thoughts. So you caught ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I got lost in my STASH HAAAAAA (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
ROBIN. How are you? I have missed our little red haired girl. I haven't been here much either. Bo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you identify this crochet stitch? (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
I agree w what sue said....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sassy Spiral Table Runner Question (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
I love the mermaid stockings made with this pattern. There is also a christmas tree skirt that you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Oh, The Places You'll Go" quilt is finished! (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
Rainbow both quilts are adorable. My youngest son recieved that book for his high school graduation......

Discussion Topic  RE: ►►2014 HGTV CYOC Swap PHOTO'S◄◄ ..at end of thread. (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
I won't be playing this time around. Hope you all have fun. Tami...

Discussion Topic  RE: ►►HGTV CYOC Swap◄◄MAILED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
I recieved my blocks today. They are all lovely. I think they will play nicely with the blocks fro......

Discussion Topic  RE: ►►HGTV CYOC Swap◄◄MAILED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
What happened to Choose your own COLORS? IT seems to me this was discussed BEFORE signups and we al......

Mcpatches, I love batiks so I don't mind if those are used in my blockd Tami...

One designer that comes to mind for shabby chic is robin pandolph. When I squrevare my blocks I use......

Can I a a couplevof editscto my blocks. I would prefer my center strip be a solid or tone on tone ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Soft & Bright Batting (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
The only time I've noticed any bearding is when I used black fabric.. even then u t wasn't enough t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Soft & Bright Batting (in Quilting & Needlework) by coreysmom
Its the only batting I use. Its made by the warm and natural people. I like a poly batting for the......

» Refine Search
» New Search