Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (593 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Need your VOTES - PLEASE (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
I've sent my vote to you. I really liked so many of them, so much talent in the group....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: October Birthday FQ Swap - Pic Added (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
Ladies, I am sorry I didn't read this thread earlier. I had dropped out of this swap due to health ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - Tuesday deadline... 11:59 pm Eastern time (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
Mine is at a dead stand still. It's about 3/4 done, but life is interfering at my house. I'm afrai......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - Tuesday deadline... 11:59 pm Eastern time (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
I have cut it and done some sewing. Now I need to cut some more of my other fabric, and then maybe ......

Q, my refund came, thank you. I'm still thinking on the ugly. My brain just doesn't want to come u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
Nicki, I will make one to represent South Dakota, next door neighbor to my state of MN. And a very ......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
Mine will go in the mail tomorrow a.m. It finished at 13" so you have some wiggle room....

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
I would like to send you a block, and would love to send her a card. Been missing over the holiday,......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - HAS YOUR FABRIC ARRIVED? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
Q, I am so sorry to read of the loss of her baby. Heart breaking news to your family. Hugs to all ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - HAS YOUR FABRIC ARRIVED? (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
Q, I received my fabric today. DH says it isn't very ugly, he's not known for having a discerning e......

Q, I love this challenge. Sending a PM for your paypal address. Jackie...

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for pix of finished ugly projects using the green fabric with the mummies on (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
Found a picture of mine. First and last chicken I have made. Lots of tiny pieces in that one....

Discussion Topic  RE: June Birthday FQ Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
I have had to drop this swap for the rest of the year due to having a bad heart attack on June 5. R......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
104--Checking in much less lately. Computer problems and now health problems. Still love this boar......

Discussion Topic  RE: April Birthday FQ Swap2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
Mine is going out tomorrow a.m. Health and computer problems here, does it ever end? Happy Birth......

Discussion Topic  RE: February Birthday FQ Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
March ladies, yours are in the mail. I had them ready to go and DH grabbed them and mailed them yes......

Discussion Topic  RE: February Birthday FQ Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
Mine went off this a.m. Only a state away, so it should get there quickly. Happy Birthday Royalboo......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 December It's My Birthday Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
Mine have gone out, late, but they are in the mail. Happy Birthday ladies!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Updated list for 2014 It's My Birthday FQ Swap went out. (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
Email sent in reply. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2013 October It's My Birthday Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by wenonah
Yes I did, my goof. Your names are going on the list now. Sorry, so sorry....

» Refine Search
» New Search