Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (413 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on the Cruz family? (in Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended) by Lakebound
If I remember correctly, they were going to do a B&B with that house but the by-laws wouldn't allow ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on the Cruz family? (in Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended) by Lakebound
Wow, he wrote a book? What's it called. I think that would be an interesting read....

I do remember posts and pictures of the Cruz family hosting people on this message board for parties......

I think they borrowed a million dollars and used that to pay the taxes. So, if they got 1.3 for the......

I thought they also took a loan against the house. I remember the picture of the check. Doesn't mat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Absolutely Awful (in The Antonio Treatment) by Lakebound
He's different. I wouldn't let him into my house to decorate, but, I'm sure there is a market out t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > The Antonio Treatment

Discussion Topic  RE: Absolutely Awful (in The Antonio Treatment) by Lakebound
This is one show I don't watch as I couldn't get any ideas from him. I guess there are people that ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > The Antonio Treatment

» Refine Search
» New Search