Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (130 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrappy (crazy) string block swap, updates, have you mailed? (in Quilting & Needlework) by iquiltalot
Tisme could you update what you have recieved please. Mine should have reached you last week....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrappy (crazy) string block swap, updates, have you mailed? (in Quilting & Needlework) by iquiltalot
Mine went in the mail this morning!! It should be there on Friday according to the post office....

Mine are all packaged and ready to go. Went to the Post Office yesterday but the automated machine ......

Mine have been ready for weeks!! Now I just have to get around to mailing them. I did pick up a pri......

Yes please. I am ready to mail also....

Mine are all finished and trimmed. I did not see any mailing directions Tisme???...

Very close to being done with all of mine....

Will finish up my CYOC string blocks this weekend and then start on mine for this swap. I have lots......

I would like to do 5 sets if that is ok. I will PM you my info....

Discussion Topic  RE: ►►2014 HGTV CYOC Swap PHOTO'S◄◄ ..at end of thread. (in Quilting & Needlework) by iquiltalot
My blocks arrived. Beautiful!! Will lay them out a take a photo to post. Great swap again. Thanks so......

Discussion Topic  RE: ►►2014 HGTV CYOC Swap PHOTO'S◄◄ ..at end of thread. (in Quilting & Needlework) by iquiltalot
I would like the same as Alexemma Rose. All colors/sizes of polka dots. Center string can be any wi......

I'm in. Just have to decide on colors. Will let you know....

Discussion Topic  RE: Crazy string block swap, any interest? (in Quilting & Needlework) by iquiltalot
I'm in. Any color center strip is my vote....

Discussion Topic  RE: Crazy string block swap, any interest? (in Quilting & Needlework) by iquiltalot
Thinking of joining. I am in another that is due in March. I'll lurk and wait to see how this one ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ►►HGTV CYOC Swap◄◄MAILED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by iquiltalot
Mine arrived today. Thank you ladies and thank you to our wonderful hostess!! I'll take photos and e......

Discussion Topic  RE: ►►HGTV CYOC Swap◄◄MAILED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by iquiltalot
Those look like they have a lot of green in them. Are those colors accurate?...

I finished the last set this past weekend. Now I just have to trim the blocks that trimming was req......

Finished a set for royalbloomer last weekend and a set for mountainlaurel this weekend. One set to ......

I have completed the set for KC1930....

I'm in. Still thinking about colors. Will let you know by the end of the day....

» Refine Search
» New Search