Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (342 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Washing exterior windows (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Chuck Steak
About ten years ago This Old House did a segment that had someone using the existing old windows and......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Lincoln MKZ (in Smart Home 2014 in Nashville, TN has ended) by Chuck Steak
Here's a little secret...on just about every gas gauge there is an icon of a gas pump, next to it is......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Smart Home 2014 in Nashville, TN has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Benham Brothers show cancellation (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Chuck Steak
No one is being persecuted because of their beliefs, Tom. The Benhams have made public, hateful, in......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Bentham Brothers (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Chuck Steak
I have seen Charles post here for years; the only agenda I've seen him espouse is one of good design......

Discussion Topic  RE: Benham Bros - HGTV displays religious discrimination (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Chuck Steak
Why are so many, mostly new, posters equating Christianity with intolerant hateful behavior by the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Benham Brothers (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Chuck Steak
Intolerant, hateful comments made public about certain groups in our society can not be accepted by ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finder's/Referral Fee/Gratuity (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Chuck Steak
What is RESPA and how does whether it is a cash sale or a mortgage affect the situation? I don't kn......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  Finder's/Referral Fee/Gratuity (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Chuck Steak
To the realtors out there: Builder "Mike" has a spec house to sell in the $2 1/2 to $3 million rang......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hardwood Floors (in General Remodeling) by Chuck Steak
Why contact the manufacturers? You had a contract with a store to sell you a certain product; they ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Condo Assoc. Approval Interview of Buyer--what the heck could they ask? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Chuck Steak
It is actually the seller and all the other owners of units in the association who have a legitimate......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where oh where is DH2015?!?!?! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Chuck Steak
"Mandarin Lavender" sounds more like a candle than marmalade...I hope....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Another carpet cleaning issue... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Chuck Steak
Animals and little children have no respect for the clock so having a 24 hour store nearby that rent......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did the real HGTV Go ? (in Favorite Shows) by Chuck Steak
It's very simple, rk. Today's programming delivers more viewers in the targeted demographic than th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did the real HGTV Go ? (in Favorite Shows) by Chuck Steak
Oh, I'm plenty relaxed. I'm not among those getting all wound up with the programming changes that ......

And that, they don't have....

Discussion Topic  RE: My Shows are all gone/ rename HGTV (in Favorite Shows) by Chuck Steak
What killed the decorating shows was that the hosts thought they had to put a middle school quality ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Broker conflict? (in General Decorating) by Chuck Steak
Just tell the realtors (both buyer's and seller's) to put that requirement in writing. Actually, se......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor Kitchen Designs - what do you recommend? (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by Chuck Steak
Your college project is to take other peoples' ideas?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Stainless Sink Grid Worth the **? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Chuck Steak
What aychi said! I put Kraus sinks in the high end spec house I managed a couple of years ago that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need advice on buying 1955 home... (in General Remodeling) by Chuck Steak
In that area any earthquake upgrades would probably be important....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

» Refine Search
» New Search