Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Smart Home 2014 (in Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3) by Skimferella
You better really like blue if you win this house. I really like the house but the red wall says l......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3

Discussion Topic  RE: What Happened to the Past Dream Homes (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Skimferella
The NM house was my favorite by far. It did take a while to sell and the market was pretty flat. I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: What Happened to the Past Dream Homes (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Skimferella
here is the 2010 dream home...looks like a decent buy. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I found my favorite spot... what is yours? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Skimferella
I love the giant kitchen island and all the windows in that open floor plan!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What's with the kids bathroom? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Skimferella
It's very likely there is a shower tub combo in where the toilet area is. My guest bath is set up t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone know when the drawing is? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Skimferella
Looks like the drawing will be on or about the "Period on or about February 26, 2014" with "Winner w......

Discussion Topic  RE: BOLO Reporting Center is now open! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Skimferella
Looks like the drawing will be on or about the "Period on or about February 26, 2014" with "Winner w......

Discussion Topic  RE: No TV in the kitchen/living? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Skimferella
I think I would put the art over the fireplace on rails with the tv recessed behind it. Slide the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any changes? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Skimferella

Discussion Topic  RE: Tour DH 2014 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Skimferella
if it's lot 186 does that mean there is a golf cart road that runs behind the house? Anyone know ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tour DH 2014 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Skimferella
anyone know where the home is located? lot # ......

» Refine Search
» New Search