Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 84
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1664 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
I am not sure I could get a block done, because of a move (and the mess) I do not currently have acc......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: One Way to Get Kids to Come Home for Christmas.. (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
I could so see some of my relatives pulling that stunt. And it would work too....

Discussion Topic  RE: Summer quilt shop events (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
After our shop hop (in Mar or Apr) anyone who has the bag (ie paid to participate and possibly win p......

Discussion Topic  RE: To our BB friends in the central US...and now the northeast, too! (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
I hope everyone getting ice or snow stays safe. But remember, just plain cold can be deadly. It is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Needing your help (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
Will keep you and your family in my t's and p's....

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's talk Stash (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
I had to sell most of my stash earlier this fall to raise money. A long-arm quilting shop in town w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever made a Jelly Roll Race Quilt? (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
Love all the pictures. It is so much fun to look at all the ideas. Now, if I can get my sewing set......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen - Blocks #1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and quilt top Photos HERE (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
Love looking at the blocks. Can't wait to see the finished tops!...

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my best sewing buddy last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
I am so sorry to hear of your loss Owie. You and your family will be in my thoughts and pra yers. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Postponed Kitty Block Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
I will be starting this weekend. Have to get the fabric together!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Postponed Kitty Block Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
I really hope more people get interested. I would really love to do this swap....

I will be emailing you a bit later, put me down for the scrappy, as I do not have a lot of flannel a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute….. (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
That is so cute. Wish I could understand what they were saying....

Discussion Topic  RE: HI! I'm new. (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
Hi and welcome. There is no set place for newbies to introduce themselves. Everyone here is very w......

Discussion Topic  RE: does this lamp make my leg look big? (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
Love it. Such a nice gift bag....

Discussion Topic  RE: A Little Holiday Chuckle (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitty Block Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitty Block Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
ttt...

Discussion Topic  RE: Good News, an early Christmas Present (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
This is just such a perfect Christmas present for you and your family....

Discussion Topic  RE: For those who remember LindaTX (in Quilting & Needlework) by kjstrouble
My thoughts and prayers will be going out to her family. I guess it is better to die peacefully, bu......

» Refine Search
» New Search