Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 281
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5618 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  New tablet - testing posting pics (in General Decorating) by Tammy Loves Roses
Many of my pics I have taken of my projects on my iPhone and have to transfer them to my laptop. Thi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: New tablet - testing posting pics (in General Decorating) by Tammy Loves Roses
Well, the night time pics come out grainy. I'll have to try taking a pic during the daytime and see ......

Discussion Topic  New tablet - testing posting pics (in General Decorating) by Tammy Loves Roses
Many of my pics I have taken of my projects on my iPhone and have to transfer them to my laptop. Thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: RE-Doing my living room!!! (in General Decorating) by Tammy Loves Roses
If memory serves me correctly, Kirkland's had a selection of good sized prints large enough to go ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you met someone famous? (in General Decorating) by Tammy Loves Roses
What a fun thread!! LOVE Melissa Gilbert btw! I went to JrHS with a girlfriend who later was marri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Floor lamp????......moved pine armoire to living room (in General Decorating) by Tammy Loves Roses
I'm not having a problem with both armoires in that space really at all - your sectional is a bulkie......

Discussion Topic  RE: Men, can't live without them..... (in General Decorating) by Tammy Loves Roses
This thread made me laugh! Brian's place to hang his hat/cap or whatever they are called is on top o......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many rooms in your house? (in General Decorating) by Tammy Loves Roses
Hey Christie! Ya know - it's not nice to tease me like that!!! LOL (I can't get the smiley faces to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many rooms in your house? (in General Decorating) by Tammy Loves Roses
Way too many!!! I am looking forward to having less rooms one day! 5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 living ......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATED WITH CURRENT PIC's of dd's room....Need LOTS of input plz...new sheets (in General Decorating) by Tammy Loves Roses
It took me 10 attempts to get logged in but so glad I persevered!!! It's been wonderful reading abou......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATED WITH CURRENT PIC's of dd's room....Need LOTS of input plz...new sheets (in General Decorating) by Tammy Loves Roses
I would go crazy trying to do my hair and makeup with a small mirror! Lol I have ABSOLUTELY no idea ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2/7 update...Wallpaper coming down... (in General Decorating) by Tammy Loves Roses
Oh!! It must be late - forgot to say that I reslly like the fabric!!!! lol Getting old ya know! Lol ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2/7 update...Wallpaper coming down... (in General Decorating) by Tammy Loves Roses
Looking at your pics, our projects are similar in scope, I think. The shower thing may have been an ......

I can TOTALLY relate to your project! In comparison to other rooms I have to redo, the 2nd bathroom ......

» Refine Search
» New Search