Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (333 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
toryam, I will watch the mail for later in the week!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
Hi there everyone! Just wanted to bump this thread up since it moved back to page 3. I hope everyo......

So, in response to toryam's question and for everyone's benefit... Please wrap your gifts in 12 ind......

toryam, I added you to the list. Check your PM for my mailing address....

thimble lady, check your PMs. I was able to send one to you. gemsq, thanks for signing up! I got ......

Oh my! I can't believe it's been a week since I last checked this thread! When life gets busy, tim......

PatriciaAnne, sorry you can't join us this year but remember us for next! BruinsFan and joyfulsewer......

elsie123, great job! (But you are putting me to shame since I've barely got going) ......

Welcome shoppers!... I mean SWAPPERS! I received addys from EBGQ and Nancyc20 - thanks! And ELY/SY......

EBGQ, Please include your address in the PM. It's so that I can get them all typed into my USPS ad......

Sorry ladies. The last few times I checked this thread there were no new posts and it had moved to ......

Yay, LanaR! I was hoping you'd see this thread soon because I know you've participated in this swap......

KG in CA, let me know what you decide. You have until the 1st of Sept to make up your mind. LisaTX......

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
Marion, So sorry for the summer you've had to endure! Prayers for a successful surgery and rapid r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
Sent a PM to cksvett...

Discussion Topic  RE: 10-min tablerunner swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
So glad you got it and I'm glad you like it. It looks great on that table and with the rug below. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10-min tablerunner swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
Got my tablerunner finished this weekend and put it in the mail yesterday. It was returned to me be......

I am happy to say that I am J Lu's swap partner. Although I felt guilty because I received the pkg ......

Sent you a PM!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
And sending birthday wishes from Colorado too. I believe things happen for a reason and I'm so glad......

» Refine Search
» New Search