Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (334 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PC Easter/swap - tSign ups closed (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
Received a cute card from Miss Mikol yesterday. Reminds me of all the family camping trips we took ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: PC Easter/swap - tSign ups closed (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
I received PCs from EvelynB and Califgal too. They are super cute! Mine went into the mail this mo......

Mom, I'd love to do a Christmas in July PC swap!...

Miss Mikol, It's best to check with your post office. Some PCs will go thru the mail at regular po......

Yay! Looks like we have a good group but, there is still time to sign up and join in the fun! I ha......

I would like to do the PC Swap. Come one, come all! These swaps are fun and easy! It's so fun to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
Yay! Counting the days... 338 to go......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrap Project (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
That's a great idea!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Lookie what I got for my bday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
Have a great birthday with the new grandbaby! The quilt is soooooooooo cute!...

Discussion Topic  RE: To all the wonderful ladies who attended the COF in PA last year (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
Musiclady, So happy to hear that you finished the quilt for your dad! We all grieve in different w......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
So very sorry. Ts & Ps for Nickilee....

Discussion Topic  RE: Valentine PC swap - quick question here!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
Got a red valentine heart from PatV82 yesterday. Yes, I'll be your valentine!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Valentine PC swap - quick question here!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
Got a PC from my mom over the weekend. I particularly liked the old pink velvet ribbon on it! I ho......

Got fun PCs from Toryam and EvelynB. Thanks, ladies! Mine are going in the mail today - be on the l......

yay! Now to get sewing!!!...

Sign me up Mom!...

Discussion Topic  RE: First 12 day package opening (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
Well, it's the 12 day and I opened my last gift. It makes me sad that this fun swap has ended, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: First 12 day package opening (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
I resisted for a long time, but on the 9th day of Christmas I just had to open the biggest gift in t......

More to catch up! 5th day - I opened the littlest box with a sparkly surprise inside. The color is......

Hi there! I am catching up on my posting-- On the 1st day I got a very useful gift for this time o......

» Refine Search
» New Search