Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 96
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1913 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Doing the happy green dance!!! (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
Remember that some hybrid varieties of plants have sterile seeds. So if yours came from the botanic......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Need some help ladies... (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
Lenten roses (Hellebores) got their name because they bloom around the season of Lent. So down your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh, fun! Indigo Buntings (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
How gorgeous! I've only seen one live and that was last year when we lived in the Atlanta suburbs. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recent wedding... (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
Beautiful wedding! Your yard was a lovely setting for it. I also love the Down the Road shot, so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cats using flower bed as litter box (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
I've also had success with the scattered citrus peels....

Discussion Topic  GA Eagle's Nest w/Eaglet (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
This little guy is now 3 weeks old but it can still be fun to watch him. The nest is at Berry Colle......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP!!!!!! (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
If you try Karen's trick with the CDs, you may want to use thin wire to run through the hole in the ......

Discussion Topic  Great Backyard Bird Count (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
The Great Backyard Bird Count (GBBC) is upon us already! It starts Friday, Feb. 14, this Fri. I pl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hackberries and Waxwings (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
Finally, this pic is blurry but shows the one I saw with an orange tail band. From what I've read, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hackberries and Waxwings (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
Here's a pair, showing their standard yellow tail bands. It also shows some of the hackberries, whic......

Discussion Topic  Hackberries and Waxwings (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
The berries on our hackberry trees are proving popular with the birds now, attracting mockingbirds, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: surprised myself! (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
Cool pix Carlene! I especially like the intensity of expression that you captured in that first shot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Caption This (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
Hey GA.Karen, check out this little guy, the Orange-crowned Warbler. Looks like he is a winter warb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Caption This (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
We had a large flock of robins feeding on the ground a few days ago when it warmed up after the big ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have damage to their pipes, due to the weather? (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
It sounds like you took all the precautions. But I guess with the pipes in the attic, there was not......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have damage to their pipes, due to the weather? (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
I saw some advice on the local news that I took because it made sense to me. It said to leave both t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weather (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
We had a line of storms go through this afternoon here in E GA. There were some trees down to our s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weather (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
Low this morning of 26, high this afternoon of 41 and we are already back to 31. They say we may ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post some flowers!!!! (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
Beautiful y'all! Muddy, yes I did see a couple of alligators while I was at Magnolia Plantation (re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post some flowers!!!! (in General Gardening) by Luv R Pups
Good idea to post some flowers now with so many people having so much snow and ice. Just a pleasant......

» Refine Search
» New Search