Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (122 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  House siding/trim colors (in General Decorating) by slgjag
After being taken by two different builders who worked on our mountain (chalet style) house (long st......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Painting Walls in an Open Floor Plan (in General Decorating) by slgjag
My living room, dining room and kitchen all open into one another. In order to distinguish the livi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Painting Walls in an Open Floor Plan (in General Decorating) by slgjag
Thank you all for your opinions. My furniture is placed to identify the various areas, but I think ......

Discussion Topic  Painting Walls in an Open Floor Plan (in General Decorating) by slgjag
My living room, dining room and kitchen all open into one another. In order to distinguish the livi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hardie Board Siding Questions ... (in Outdoor Projects) by slgjag
Thanks, Sparky, for the info. Our home is a mountain chalet in western NC. I have been researching......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  Hardie Board Siding Questions ... (in Outdoor Projects) by slgjag
It is being recommended that we replace the current pine siding on our home due to shrinkage of the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  Hardie Board Siding (in General Decorating) by slgjag
It is being recommended that we replace the current pine siding on our home due to shrinkage of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hardie Board Siding (in General Decorating) by slgjag
Thank you all for your informative replies. I think we are pretty much settled on the use of the ha......

Discussion Topic  Hardie Board Siding (in General Decorating) by slgjag

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: Walmart Complaint (in General Decorating) by slgjag
In response to some of the posts here, I was only talking about the fact that the store would not ho......

Discussion Topic  OT: Walmart Complaint (in General Decorating) by slgjag
I know this is off the topic of the General Decorating Forum unless you consider your personal appea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Site for knobs and pull? (in General Decorating) by slgjag
Just bought some last week for both baths and the kitchen. Found the best prices here and shipping ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window treatments for vacation home (in General Decorating) by slgjag
I also have a mountain home -- initially vacation, but now our permanent home. I could not stand ju......

» Refine Search
» New Search