Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by ionosphere
If a house had no problems it would make for a boring show. My guess is if they filmed any show whe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by ionosphere
The shows are Canadian, so Illinois is not an option. One is Toronto and the other is Vancouver. T......

I love Hillary and David and love the show. I am wondering why the lady on Love It or List It Too g......

Are all the houses in Toronto? The prices are absurb!...

Why do they always use blue wood on the shows. The builder of my home told me, when I asked him why......

On the show Bang for your Buck, the return on remodel is almost always less than 100%....

It doesn't seem fair that David can find a home above their budgets, but Hillary cannot spend more t......

» Refine Search
» New Search