Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (336 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: OT PC vs Mac (in Food & Entertaining) by MyLifeVacation1
I started out on a Mac in the early 90s both at work (school environment) and home. I have only own......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: cooks.com -can't copy and paste (in Food & Entertaining) by MyLifeVacation1
That is odd, isn't it? The only thing I can think of to do is to email the recipe to yourself and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Upcoming Decorating Project (Pic) (in General Decorating) by MyLifeVacation1
Congrats. Look how big #1 is!! I remember we can't say her name because for some reason it was a n......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Why I N E V E R post to the gardening forum. (in General Gardening) by MyLifeVacation1
I am an avid novice gardener -- floral, not vegetable. A few years back I attempted to join in on t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  How do you cook your corn on the cob? (in Food & Entertaining) by MyLifeVacation1
Growing up in a family of 7, we would shuck a dozen of corn then boil it in a large pot of salted wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Did I make the right changes (staging) in kitchen? (in General Decorating) by MyLifeVacation1

Discussion Topic  RE: Did I make the right changes (staging) in kitchen? (in General Decorating) by MyLifeVacation1

Here's the MLS link I had posted on the real estate board: ......

Thank you. And --- I just got finished taking out the little island, and the runner under it, and c......

After reading your post I entertained that idea but had to dismiss it. I hide the trash can under t......

Thanks Froo, I suspected that may be the case with the basket/flatware. And you are right -- I am r......

Another question -- well, two, really. I have on the kitchen counter near the stove a basket with m......

Thanks May. I will remove the rooster. I also have an "egg" sign on the opposite side of kitchen a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dinner in July (in Food & Entertaining) by MyLifeVacation1

Discussion Topic  RE: Dinner in July (in Food & Entertaining) by MyLifeVacation1

» Refine Search
» New Search