Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
PrincessMs: YES, a smart woman always knows how to manipulate her husband! And Ryker, so true abo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

No one should care what type of shoes they wear, but for me it's an indication of the professionalis......

I do not like this show - never have - and they were extended for another season, unfortunately. He......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it . . . Why?????? (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by DreamingDesigner
If you look at other conversations here on the board, many people are frustrated with the constant s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: "Fixer Upper" (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
Ryker - I agree with you. The emphasis is now on the magazine which I find very odd. There would b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hate Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
Pattypan: THANKS for that information. I knew something was off. It is amazing that EVERY house sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meet the Winner (in Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended) by DreamingDesigner
CONGRATULATIONS Carol! Though it is difficult to say because I was certain it was my turn to win! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did the real HGTV Go ? (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
I have said the same thing about the design star winners; where are they and what happened to their ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did the real HGTV Go ? (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
In a moment of frustration I posted on Facebook on the HGTV Facebook Program page my disappoint over......

That's ok. At least it is a venue to give your opinion that hopefully will be heard. Thanks for le......

Cindy1351 - Thank you for the info on where to post our comments. I am going there next....

I ask the same question daily as I see the same real estate shows played over and over again. I can......

Discussion Topic  Protest Programming (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
I have read multiple comments concerning disappointment about the continual showing of Property Brot......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Shows are all gone/ rename HGTV (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
I agree with you both, edgewoods and TxAnn. I just posted on another message board the same sentimen......

Discussion Topic  RE: What color area rug? (in Find Your Style) by DreamingDesigner
This is the perfect place to use a multi-colored rag rug, or shaggy-type tie rug. Google it and see......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  RE: What happened to HGTV??? (in Design on a Dime) by DreamingDesigner
I am happy to see others share my concern. If HGTV wants to feature real estate, get another channe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Design on a Dime

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did the shows go? (in Design on a Dime) by DreamingDesigner
I agree! If HGTV wants to show real estate all over the world, then buy out the travel channel. I ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Design on a Dime

Discussion Topic  RE: Property Brothers Lover (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner

Discussion Topic  RE: Property Brothers Lover (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
Ryker, I heard the sarcasm! (-: I believe we are of the same opinion on these shows. And torture ......

You must be Drew. Honestly, they don't stop showing Property Brothers, and I liked the show at firs......

» Refine Search
» New Search