Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (24 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Bring our fav designers back (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
With the variety of shows HGTV has produced in recent years, it is ridiculous all they show are Prop......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
PrincessMs: YES, a smart woman always knows how to manipulate her husband! And Ryker, so true abo......

No one should care what type of shoes they wear, but for me it's an indication of the professionalis......

I do not like this show - never have - and they were extended for another season, unfortunately. He......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it . . . Why?????? (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by DreamingDesigner
If you look at other conversations here on the board, many people are frustrated with the constant s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: "Fixer Upper" (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
Ryker - I agree with you. The emphasis is now on the magazine which I find very odd. There would b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hate Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
Pattypan: THANKS for that information. I knew something was off. It is amazing that EVERY house sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meet the Winner (in Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended) by DreamingDesigner
CONGRATULATIONS Carol! Though it is difficult to say because I was certain it was my turn to win! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did the real HGTV Go ? (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
I have said the same thing about the design star winners; where are they and what happened to their ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did the real HGTV Go ? (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
In a moment of frustration I posted on Facebook on the HGTV Facebook Program page my disappoint over......

That's ok. At least it is a venue to give your opinion that hopefully will be heard. Thanks for le......

Cindy1351 - Thank you for the info on where to post our comments. I am going there next....

I ask the same question daily as I see the same real estate shows played over and over again. I can......

Discussion Topic  Protest Programming (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
I have read multiple comments concerning disappointment about the continual showing of Property Brot......

Discussion Topic  RE: What happened to HGTV??? (in Design on a Dime) by DreamingDesigner
I am happy to see others share my concern. If HGTV wants to feature real estate, get another channe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Design on a Dime

Discussion Topic  RE: Property Brothers Lover (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner

Discussion Topic  RE: Property Brothers Lover (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
Ryker, I heard the sarcasm! (-: I believe we are of the same opinion on these shows. And torture ......

You must be Drew. Honestly, they don't stop showing Property Brothers, and I liked the show at firs......

Discussion Topic  RE: Programming (in Design on a Dime) by DreamingDesigner
There are SO MANY posts that echo your same thoughts. I went to HGTV Facebook page and posted my di......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Design on a Dime

Discussion Topic  RE: Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
It is getting old. I believe Mr real estate agent is getting a little too big for his britches. When......

» Refine Search
» New Search