Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
It is getting old. I believe Mr real estate agent is getting a little too big for his britches. When......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did the real HGTV Go ? (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
In a moment of frustration I posted on Facebook on the HGTV Facebook Program page my disappoint over......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did the real HGTV Go ? (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
That's ok. At least it is a venue to give your opinion that hopefully will be heard. Thanks for le......

Cindy1351 - Thank you for the info on where to post our comments. I am going there next....

I ask the same question daily as I see the same real estate shows played over and over again. I can......

Discussion Topic  Protest Programming (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
I have read multiple comments concerning disappointment about the continual showing of Property Brot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I The Only One That Misses The Old HGTV? (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
NO! YOU ARE NOT ALONE! There are many posts about the same issue. HGTV has gone way off track and......

Discussion Topic  RE: What happened to HGTV??? (in Design on a Dime) by DreamingDesigner
I am happy to see others share my concern. If HGTV wants to feature real estate, get another channe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Design on a Dime

Discussion Topic  RE: Where did the shows go? (in Design on a Dime) by DreamingDesigner
I agree! If HGTV wants to show real estate all over the world, then buy out the travel channel. I ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Design on a Dime

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
I do not like this show - never have - and they were extended for another season, unfortunately. He......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Shows are all gone/ rename HGTV (in Favorite Shows) by DreamingDesigner
I agree with you both, edgewoods and TxAnn. I just posted on another message board the same sentimen......

Discussion Topic  RE: What color area rug? (in Find Your Style) by DreamingDesigner
This is the perfect place to use a multi-colored rag rug, or shaggy-type tie rug. Google it and see......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

» Refine Search
» New Search