Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 45
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (900 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
I don't remember if I told you but yhe doctor was not optimistic about her surviving the first three......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: 7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
Her sister, nephew, and niece will be waiting for her....

Discussion Topic  7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
After 7 weeks in the hospital DD#1 will be going home on Friday, July 25. She took a cognitive test......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grammar police.. you'lll like this video (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
I dislike reading newspapers or books as I see bad grammar, bad spelling, and words used incorrectly......

Discussion Topic  RE: good news for DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
If she is released 7/25 we hope to fly home the 26th or 27th. She will still have lots of work to d......

Discussion Topic  good news for DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
After being transferred to Northern Idaho Advanced Care Hospital she has improved by leaps. Her sis......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update DD#1. 7/6/14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
The DR took out the dialysis tubes this morning. This afternoon they changed her trach tube to one ......

Discussion Topic  Update DD#1. 7/6/14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
DD#1 has improved tremendously. From almost not surviving the night of June 7 she is now sitting up......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
Saw DD today. Improving a little at a time (too slow for her) but any progress is good. She tries ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
Waiting for DD#2 and grandkids to get here. Then we will spend night in Kalispell and head to Post ......

I will wade thru 29 pages if it means I can buy a new refrigerator!...

I found a hotel for $54 a night. There goes my new refrigerator. Actually the company she works fo......

Talked to the hospital this morning and she is asking about mom. Good sign, I will get there Monday......

It is difficult with family 2200 miles away. But I met some wonderful ladies who have been taking m......

I am not going until Monday so she has a chance to settle in. I am also waiting for DD#2 to bring m......

Tomorrow they are moving DD#1 to an advanced care hospital in Idaho. She gets a ride in an air ambu......

She smiled!!! And when I told her to practice for Annabelle (her niece) she smiled twice more. Yeah......

Discussion Topic  Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
Just got back from visiting. She is still on dialysis as her kidneys have not returned to complete ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
Stm west central Ohio? Where? I live near Columbus....

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
Her eyes are open but she doesn't focus or blink. They are putting a trachaeotomy in tonight. Then......

» Refine Search
» New Search