Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 62
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1240 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Curb Appeal Carpenter Dead in Crash (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
Saw the news that Curb Appeal's Bill (Billy) Beckwith has been killed in a motorcycle crash. (I hav......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  Vanilla Ice Goes Amish (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
I can't believe that of all the premises for a TV show - given HGTV's utterly dreadful options - tha......

Discussion Topic  Cut back Amaryllis? (in General Gardening) by clbselah
Quick question.....subruban MD zone 6b/7a..... Do I/should I cut back the leaves of my potted amaryl......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Station does not listen to viewers (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
Jane Lockhart -- of color wheel fame -- hosted Get Color and Color Confidential. Aaah the good old ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Station does not listen to viewers (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
hey, bana (and others longtimers).... I don't even come to the board for weeks, and weeks. Once a m......

Yo, ......

You bet it's an endorsement...no, knock at all. I LOVE those old shows. I watch every retro channel ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hand Trim or Hedge Trimmer: Does the PLANT Care? (in Landscaping) by clbselah
Well, I guess I'll be taking hedge trimmers to my euonymus and firepower nandina. The hand trimming......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  Hand Trim or Hedge Trimmer: Does the PLANT Care? (in Landscaping) by clbselah
Basically my questions is do the PLANTS care whether you selectively hand trim or use hedge trimmers......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: Cousins Undercover (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
Yet another rushed design show. Owners get a complete makeover -- that's likely over-the-top for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop - New Series (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
Really, HGTV? a house flipping show? Isn't that soooo 5 years ago. Geez. As far as flipping goes.........

Discussion Topic  RE: Bring Back Hilary & David on 'Love It or List It'!!!! -_- (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
Finally saw a show with the new designer and realtor -- who I'm sure -- ......

Poll  RE: Is designer Hilary on love it or list it incompetent (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
I really LOVE our community board here. IF, by chance, HGTV ever gets rid of them I'll miss you all.......

Poll  RE: Is designer Hilary on love it or list it incompetent (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
OMG. Let me suggest that people read at least a few posts before they add to the thread. How many ......

I actually don't mind Hilary's attitude. The couples asked for too much for the money in the first p......

People...you can't blame Hilary for the FORMAT OF THE SHOW. You complaint needs to be about the SHOW......

I remember when I was sooo invested in HGTV, and it upset me too that things were faked -- even thou......

» Refine Search
» New Search