Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 63
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1258 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Curb Appeal Carpenter Dead in Crash (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
Saw the news that Curb Appeal's Bill (Billy) Beckwith has been killed in a motorcycle crash. (I hav......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  Vanilla Ice Goes Amish (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
I can't believe that of all the premises for a TV show - given HGTV's utterly dreadful options - tha......

Discussion Topic  Cut back Amaryllis? (in General Gardening) by clbselah
Quick question.....subruban MD zone 6b/7a..... Do I/should I cut back the leaves of my potted amaryl......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Station does not listen to viewers (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
Jane Lockhart -- of color wheel fame -- hosted Get Color and Color Confidential. Aaah the good old ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Station does not listen to viewers (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
hey, bana (and others longtimers).... I don't even come to the board for weeks, and weeks. Once a m......

Yo, ......

You bet it's an endorsement...no, knock at all. I LOVE those old shows. I watch every retro channel ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hand Trim or Hedge Trimmer: Does the PLANT Care? (in Landscaping) by clbselah
Well, I guess I'll be taking hedge trimmers to my euonymus and firepower nandina. The hand trimming......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  Hand Trim or Hedge Trimmer: Does the PLANT Care? (in Landscaping) by clbselah
Basically my questions is do the PLANTS care whether you selectively hand trim or use hedge trimmers......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: Cousins Undercover (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
Yet another rushed design show. Owners get a complete makeover -- that's likely over-the-top for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Power Broker (with Mike Aubrey of Real State Intervention) (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah

Discussion Topic  RE: Power Broker (with Mike Aubrey of Real State Intervention) (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
Is it an hour or half-hour? I thought it was only a half hour....

No. See the HGTV description above. No brothers. It's a new show that just premiered last night. at ......

Discussion Topic  Power Broker (with Mike Aubrey of Real State Intervention) (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
Once again I've stumbled across a show I've never seen -- not even heard about or seen a promo for. ......

Discussion Topic  Catastrophe, Inc. (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
Maybe I'm late to this show...but once again I've stumbled across a show I've never seen -- not even......

Discussion Topic  RE: Renovation Raiders (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
Oh yeah I was channel surfing and caught that very scene. I don't even know what to say....other tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Renovation Raiders (in Favorite Shows) by clbselah
Anybody have any real scoop on how this show is taped. Exactly what is the real time frame in which ......

» Refine Search
» New Search