Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixer Upper (in Favorite Shows) by Angye H
It is one of the best shows now. I do hope it comes back. Get rid of Love it or List it. It is just ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  Fixer Upper (in Favorite Shows) by Angye H
I'm liking this new show. I hope you bring it back...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone else sick of the Jennie Garth ads? (in Favorite Shows) by Angye H
I am, in fact these type of shows are getting on my nerves. I don't care how stars renovate their ho......

Discussion Topic  Design Shows (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Angye H
What has happened to all the Design stars? surely there are enough of them to have a couple of desig......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  Design Shows (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Angye H
What has happened to all the Design stars? surely there are enough of them to have a couple of desig......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  Color Splash Miami canceled? (in Color Splash: Miami) by Angye H
Is it true it was canceled? I'm not surprised. Did not like the two girls (his helpers) at all. Why......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Color Splash: Miami

Discussion Topic  RE: Color Splash Miami canceled? (in Color Splash: Miami) by Angye H
I loved his show. I really wish they would bring the original premise back. I loved Color Splash and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Color Splash Miami canceled? (in Color Splash: Miami) by Angye H
I don't think people are hating on the show. A lot of people just didn't like it. It was not renewed......

It would be great if they brought the Original Color Splash back. I watched it faithfully. I miss t......

I agree. The Miami show does not appeal to the majority of the country, It is too taste specific. Hi......

I loved the older ones too. I hope they find something for him. He is too talented and him in a show......

I hope he gets another show. He is a talented designer....

I love David Bromstad but not Color Slash Miami. I like the original one better. The redecorating wa......

Discussion Topic  Color Splash Miami canceled? (in Color Splash: Miami) by Angye H
Is it true it was canceled? I'm not surprised. Did not like the two girls (his helpers) at all. Why......

» Refine Search
» New Search