Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 178
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3560 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help picking a paint color for my bathroom (in Get It Sold) by Idaho Resident
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help picking a paint color for my bathroom (in Get It Sold) by Idaho Resident
Spanish Revival, Your point of view has been duly noted as it is the same diatribe you have been spo......

I would go with a very warm cream/ivory. Why? Straight or pure white or even a low-key grey are cool......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warning: real estate (RE) industry scam called “flopping” (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Idaho Resident
Seems like the OP came, posted and disappeared into the night. SurfNow, with all due respect, you do......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: your own personal or customary cleaning habit (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Idaho Resident
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: (O.T) .What's The Best Advice You've Ever Rec'd? (in Food & Entertaining) by Idaho Resident
For every dollar you earn, save 10 cents no matter what it takes to do so.... The time will come wh......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Public Restrooms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Idaho Resident
Just have to laugh at all the precautions so many people take ~ ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Is a great location worth stretching the budget? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Idaho Resident
Well, Mostly Delores, just to make your decision more difficult, my two cents says to go ahead and b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Low Mortgage Appraisal - Buyer (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Idaho Resident
kag1982, Seems like you have two problems - one, the appraisal of the place you were hoping to buy d......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Idaho Resident
Interesting how so many of us enjoy the first offering of food and, yet, have no problems with utili......

FFG, Enjoy that halibut - it's one of my favorites as well EXCEPT it's $18.99/lb right now here. ......

Broiled teriyaki pork chops with cheesy tomato halves, pasta and bread severed on the side. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: food insecurity (in Food & Entertaining) by Idaho Resident
Quess I'm of two distinctly different minds on this subject. On the one hand, I would never want any......

Discussion Topic  RE: divorce and short on cash (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Idaho Resident
sjf, Thanks for the update and have to say I was glad to hear that your dd has decided to engage a r......

Discussion Topic  RE: How is the Market in Your area? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Idaho Resident

Discussion Topic  RE: preparing stump for seasonal decorating (in Holidays) by Idaho Resident
Happy for you, Trish, that it worked and hope you'll be posting some beautiful phots of it and the p......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  RE: preparing stump for seasonal decorating (in Holidays) by Idaho Resident
Please DO NOT even consider using fire - please!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  RE: Dog does not like her new water dish (in Pets) by Idaho Resident
junk collector, Is it plastic? Some plastic containers have an off-putting scent that we as humans m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

» Refine Search
» New Search