Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 162
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3228 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Haystack Turns Three !!! (in Pets) by Idaho Resident
Although I no longer post here on this board, I still have fond thoughts for many of the posters her......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help picking a paint color for my bathroom (in Get It Sold) by Idaho Resident
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help picking a paint color for my bathroom (in Get It Sold) by Idaho Resident
Spanish Revival, Your point of view has been duly noted as it is the same diatribe you have been spo......

I would go with a very warm cream/ivory. Why? Straight or pure white or even a low-key grey are cool......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warning: real estate (RE) industry scam called “flopping” (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Idaho Resident
Seems like the OP came, posted and disappeared into the night. SurfNow, with all due respect, you do......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: food insecurity (in Food & Entertaining) by Idaho Resident
Quess I'm of two distinctly different minds on this subject. On the one hand, I would never want any......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the best pet hair solution (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Idaho Resident
Rob1150, Hi ~ see it's your first post here so welcome to the Boards! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Considering a Career in Real Estate (in Real Estate) by Idaho Resident
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Considering a Career in Real Estate (in Real Estate) by Idaho Resident

I hope you are being serious, OP, and not just posting a thread to jerk our strings. Seriously, you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help sell my home (in Get It Sold) by Idaho Resident
Ditto... Where are the mods when you need them?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Ants-You may all think I've gone over the edge..FINAL POST (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Idaho Resident
jaysmom, No, you're not crazy or, if you are, you have company! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Curious- How did you come up with your moniker? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Idaho Resident
Sandlance, Fun new topic! ......

Discussion Topic  Thanks for the memories... (in Real Estate) by Idaho Resident
Just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed this real estate message board over the last 5 years b......

Discussion Topic  Just for fun ~ How old are your 4-legged family members? (in Pets) by Idaho Resident
Wow, how time flies.... Today rang a bell in my mind and I realized that was because I had watched ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Buy House and Revert Garage Back to Garage?? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Idaho Resident
Well, Sandlance, no reason to give up a weekend expedition with your Mom ~ even if you aren't really......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prepayment Penalty Mortgage Question (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Idaho Resident
Actually, I agree with both Bearcat and lakelark. I think everyone is saying the same thing - yes, y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prepayment Penalty Mortgage Question (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Idaho Resident
Hmmm, "s.thompson" think you were very smart to actually READ the document and have to agree that, i......

» Refine Search
» New Search