Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 161
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3215 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Bone cancer (in Pets) by Idaho Resident
16 paws, So very sorry to hear this.... When it gets toward the end, it's so just *&)% hard, but I ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  Haystack Turns Three !!! (in Pets) by Idaho Resident
Although I no longer post here on this board, I still have fond thoughts for many of the posters her......

Discussion Topic  RE: food insecurity (in Food & Entertaining) by Idaho Resident
Quess I'm of two distinctly different minds on this subject. On the one hand, I would never want any......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: divorce and short on cash (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Idaho Resident
sjf, Thanks for the update and have to say I was glad to hear that your dd has decided to engage a r......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: divorce and short on cash (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Idaho Resident
Actually, sjf, sounds good that the door got replaced and your dd was not alone at the time of showi......

So, sjf, have your dd and her ex decided to listed with an agency or go forward with the FSBO idea? ......

sjf, Of course anyone can list their property for sale by owner but actually getting it sold that wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lost 2 dogs in last 24 hours..to Ped i gree. poison Warning! (in Pets) by Idaho Resident
Oh, REL, my heart goes out to you.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the best pet hair solution (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Idaho Resident
Rob1150, Hi ~ see it's your first post here so welcome to the Boards! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Considering a Career in Real Estate (in Real Estate) by Idaho Resident
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Considering a Career in Real Estate (in Real Estate) by Idaho Resident

I hope you are being serious, OP, and not just posting a thread to jerk our strings. Seriously, you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help sell my home (in Get It Sold) by Idaho Resident
Ditto... Where are the mods when you need them?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Ants-You may all think I've gone over the edge..FINAL POST (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Idaho Resident
jaysmom, No, you're not crazy or, if you are, you have company! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: 115 year old home (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Idaho Resident
weakestlink, What a beautiful old Victorian house! I have to say that I do love older homes with his......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10 day "first look" (in Real Estate) by Idaho Resident

Discussion Topic  RE: 10 day "first look" (in Real Estate) by Idaho Resident
Tomatoqueen, I don't have any information re the program you referrenced although I have heard of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Local Estate Agent (in Real Estate) by Idaho Resident
Ummmm, Garry, Did you read the rules before posting? No advertising allowed.......

» Refine Search
» New Search