Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3393 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Bone cancer (in Pets) by Idaho Resident
16 paws, So very sorry to hear this.... When it gets toward the end, it's so just *&)% hard, but I ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  Haystack Turns Three !!! (in Pets) by Idaho Resident
Although I no longer post here on this board, I still have fond thoughts for many of the posters her......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help picking a paint color for my bathroom (in Get It Sold) by Idaho Resident
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help picking a paint color for my bathroom (in Get It Sold) by Idaho Resident
Spanish Revival, Your point of view has been duly noted as it is the same diatribe you have been spo......

I would go with a very warm cream/ivory. Why? Straight or pure white or even a low-key grey are cool......

Discussion Topic  RE: food insecurity (in Food & Entertaining) by Idaho Resident
Quess I'm of two distinctly different minds on this subject. On the one hand, I would never want any......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about supplying our new RV (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Idaho Resident
Thought of one more thing, Charming. Find the location of your nearest or most convenient "pump out"......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about supplying our new RV (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Idaho Resident
Charming, Hope you won't object to my injecting a few comments here in your thread but it's somethin......

Charming, Congrats on the new RV ~ you will have a great time exploring in it! Lots of excellent so......

Discussion Topic  RE: Apartments in Zirakpur (in Real Estate) by Idaho Resident
annywatson - READ the rules - no advertising.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: The Long Goodbye (in Pets) by Idaho Resident
Well, I have thought long and hard about posting back on this thread given some of the turns this th......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the best pet hair solution (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Idaho Resident
Rob1150, Hi ~ see it's your first post here so welcome to the Boards! ......

Discussion Topic  "End of the Long Goodbye" (in Pets) by Idaho Resident
Beets passed from here to the Rainbow Bridge, peacefully and naturally, about an hour ago while I wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Considering a Career in Real Estate (in Real Estate) by Idaho Resident

Discussion Topic  RE: Considering a Career in Real Estate (in Real Estate) by Idaho Resident

I hope you are being serious, OP, and not just posting a thread to jerk our strings. Seriously, you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help sell my home (in Get It Sold) by Idaho Resident
Ditto... Where are the mods when you need them?...

Discussion Topic  Saying goodbye to Tigger (in Pets) by Idaho Resident
Well, as many of you know, we have six cats ~ now five as Tigger passed away last night and she was ......

» Refine Search
» New Search