Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Granite counter tops (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by blueday
Good luck with your project, Gutzy. I'm sure you'll be happy with the Cambria. Bob, I appreciate ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Granite counter tops (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by blueday
Sounds like a design issue to me, Gutzy so don't understand the contractors' involvement. Up to the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom tile color combination (in HGTV BathDesign) by blueday
??? Any particular bathroom shot of the photos? Does the larger tile have some cream in it or is i......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV BathDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Kitchen Reno (With pics) (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by blueday
Thanks for posting the add'l information. It's very helpful. Have tons of ideas but curious about ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Kitchen Reno (With pics) (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by blueday
Dj, I had some add'l thoughts/ideas and a few more questions based on your last post. Will wait for......

Dj, would love to see additional photos of the space and a rough floor plan of the home, including o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with Island Stools (pics) (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by blueday
Like them, too. In the photo, it appears you have them arranged to leave an opening for the cook to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ideas for redoing this small galley kitchen? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by blueday
Overthinkit, would personally love to see add'l photos to determine how this kitchen flows into the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What direction is kitchen design taking? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by blueday
Alternatively, beware of posters who criticize others apparently without either reading and/or under......

Discussion Topic  RE: What direction is kitchen design taking? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by blueday
SCat, when I notice oak kitchens, it feels as if their trim's curved shape dates them - possibly eve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paint Color Suggestions (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by blueday
I believe all of my suggestions could be accomplished as either an overlay or by being slipped over ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paint Color Suggestions (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by blueday
Hi Maryjo, Looks like a nice home! Don't know what, if any, budgetary concerns you might have. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Backsplash Ideas Needed--Pics Included! (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by blueday
What a nice, colorful kitchen, Mrs! If you plan on changing out the cabinets, that decision should ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen redo (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by blueday
Thanks for posting and confirming my guess of the "Add Attachment?" tab, sms. Hope you'll give it a......

Merry, ironically, I've never posted photos on HGTV myself. Don't know if any good instructions exi......

Would love to see photos of your finishes, Merry. What's the purpose of the kitchen reno? Selling ......

Discussion Topic  RE: wall color (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by blueday
It'd definitely be helpful to see pics. Are we talking about painting the backsplash area, a soffit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me decide! pics... (in General Decorating) by blueday
Your fall scenes look very nice. Saw you mention selling your home somewhere on the boards. If you......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

» Refine Search
» New Search