Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 129
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2577 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: a blog (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Yes - I first discovered it a couple of years ago, but didn't stick around, then rediscovered it a c......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a jump on my fall decorating (new pic added) (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I added one little thing...I was wanting some mercury glass and I also thought the two pumpkins on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a jump on my fall decorating (new pic added) (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Thanks again! lilsophie and always - I hope our heat breaks for good soon! my2gals - faux never went......

Thanks, y'all! Gracie, I hope your weather cools off soon. Ours is back in the 80s, but that sure be......

Thanks, aychi! I figured you would be the one scolding me (mentally at least) for jumping the gun ......

Last one (hard to get a good picture) is the coffee table, where I used the little decoupaged tray I......

The bay window in the breakfast room is the same arrangement I came up with last year, except I swit......

In the dining room I added some fake berry branches to an arrangement of real branches. Keeping it s......

Discussion Topic  Getting a jump on my fall decorating (new pic added) (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I know it's early, especially here in Texas, but as I mentioned on the other thread, we had an unusu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preset dining room table... (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Sonny - no it wasn't me...there used to be another Nita on the board, but I can't remember if she di......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decoupage Anyone? (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
annie - that's what I was about to say! Ask Emily!...

Discussion Topic  RE: lil OT I got a question (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Uh, heck no! I never noticed anything "southern" about your posts...but I'm a 6th (or so) generation......

Discussion Topic  RE: Posting a photo ? (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Hi Lori, I guess it's a function of what photo programs you have available, but I still find Paint t......

Discussion Topic  RE: A few pics from Denver Botanic Gardens (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Those are fantastic! Did you figure a way to post them directly from your phone? Luvsgoldens was ask......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedding Sets ??? (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I think the curtains look fine. It's hard to tell what shade the green really is because of the yell......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chairs for 9 foot farm table! (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Beautiful table. I think you have enough white. I would either go with black or a blue from the rug.......

Discussion Topic  RE: painting cabinet help please (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I would paint the whole thing, upper and lower, and the kitchen cabinets, all the same white as the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall decorating yet? (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I did my inside fall decorating this weekend. We had an unusually early "cold" front with rain, whic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Walllpaper border (don't scream) (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I answered on your other thread about how to post a pic, luvs....

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I've seen that done. I think it's a good compromise if you're no longer considering the recessed lig......

» Refine Search
» New Search