Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 131
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2605 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Yes, within 100 miles. I was born in Burnet, TX, though my family never lived there. They lived and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MASTER BATH RENO (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
VERY nice, Froo! Worth the wait!...

Discussion Topic  RE: For Those Who Sew.... (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Well, the only part I "agree" with (and that is dependent on whether you consider sewing an enjoyabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Curtain stories (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I love them all, Emily and Becca! I too sew my own (for the most part), and have never paid extravag......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest bath remodel coming along... (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Thank you all! Hopefully the next time I post it will be the finale! Indexlady, it is Sherwin Willia......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest bath remodel coming along... (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
And here's an "after" shot showing the new paint, floor, and light fixture. We still have to make an......

"After" floor got installed today....

And here is the "before" floor (while new paint job was in progress)....

Discussion Topic  Guest bath remodel coming along... (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
It's been a while since I updated my bath progress...what I thought (hoped) would be a two month job......

Discussion Topic  RE: Signing in (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I normally stay signed in and just click a bookmark...until...the inevitable computer crash, or upda......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I'm so sorry, Christie. It sounds like she went as well as one can hope. May that bring you comfort....

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 3/31/14 (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
becca - that is an amazing piece!...

Discussion Topic  RE: *Update* - Thinking of buying this old cabinet... (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Yay! You go, girl! That's the way my DH taught me to work eBay...never participate in the bidding, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: $31.00 coffee table make over (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Fun project! Right up my alley ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which looks better? .... changes made! (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I agree with those who like #2. And since there are two hoops, it actually is 5 items, not 4. The on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Duplicate Post - Needlepoint (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Oh, I guess what I meant was delete one. But then you would lose the comments. ETA: Actually, that'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Duplicate Post - Needlepoint (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I saw them both, and thought your project was awesome, but was waiting for you to combine them so I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Totally OT, need T & P's (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
So sorry, Candy....

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 3/17/14 (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
JC - You MIGHT be a collector ......

» Refine Search
» New Search