Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 130
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2588 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: approach to our houses and input needed (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I don't like too much of the house obscured by trees, and have had the large ash in our front yard "......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Interior paints (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I've never painted with BM, but have used it on the exterior, applied by a painter, and it was fine.......

Discussion Topic  RE: First time homebuyer...need kitchen design advice!! (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I have resisted replying, because I too feel that it's going to be hard to do much to that kitchen w......

Discussion Topic  RE: movie decor (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Emily, have you ever looked at the blog, Hooked on Houses? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: need opinions....hurry please!!! (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I think a chrome faucet would look fine with brushed nickel lights. They are in the same color famil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/11 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I just got a couple of little bitties...I wasn't going to bother, but since there's not much traffic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this mirror work? (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I see what you're going for with the contrast, but have to say I really prefer the third photo with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: To accent or not to accent? (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I'm not a fan of accent walls...whatever color you choose, I would put it on all the walls....

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen and dining question?? 8/8...Added new fabric on dining room chairs. (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I have mixed feelings...first, it looks really nice the way it is, but I understand your need for ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: any texans on here (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I second what's been said - it's a BIG state with all kinds of people and tastes. I don't care for p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8-4-14 (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Aww, jaysmom - I truly do have the same problem (of overflowing storage and no walls left) but the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8-4-14 (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
That's a great basket, Always! And for 50 cents - a steal! Mary Ruth - I had to lol! I think you're......

Martha - yes of course ......

Thanks, 5bells and Always...Yes, it felt like the mother-load, once I finally started finding places......

And last, in Centerville, TX, a store was having a going-out-of-business 40% off everything sale and......

In Vicksburg, MS, I found another signed & numbered black & white, for $35....

From Dyersburg, TN, came these two black & white prints, which are not old but I like them, for $24 ......

At the same store in Covington, TN, I got these two bird prints for $15 each. When I got home, I fou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you like?? (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Drooling over the exterior - hate the kitchen!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Estate Sale (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Skyler, I can certainly relate to your feelings! I think I would feel exactly the same, and not sure......

» Refine Search
» New Search