Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2537 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Centerpiece (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Beautiful!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Stripes, vertical or horizontal. (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Vertical stripes remind me of a circus tent...I would stick with horizontal. (I don't get her reason......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Treatment Help In Great Room PICS (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Basically what Strings said...I would put one panel on each window (I would do cream-colored), and e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tan Bath (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Here's your picture rotated. You could certainly paint the base; I wouldn't attempt to paint the top......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tan Bath (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Find a shower curtain that you like with some tan in it; that will hide the tub and pick up the tan ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Got this great mirror....now what??? (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I would use clear packing tape to tape it down....

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATED WITH ARC LAMP...PLEASE give me your opinions pls. (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
It looks good in your space, but I agree that I like the Wal*Mart one better....

Discussion Topic  RE: Wall Disk? (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
You can also get them at Home Depot, Lowe's, etc....

Discussion Topic  RE: Nature and I decorate for fall (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Gorgeous! That fence display is amazing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/6/14 (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I love that, lmccrore!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/6/14 (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Love those, Froo!...

Discussion Topic  RE: small items (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
In general, groupings as others have said, and I also like to use risers (books, candleholders, etc.......

Discussion Topic  RE: I just spent $40 (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
That will make a cool something! Good find!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Just 4 Fun... what was your Granny's kitchen like? (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
This is hard because it's been a VERY long time ago...but I'll try...both my grandmothers lived in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Family room decor opinions needed please (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Yes, what BR said...pic y is lovely, but pull the striped chairs closer in to the table, and the bac......

Discussion Topic  RE: I have redone the bedroom once again! pics (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Lovely! Great job!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/29/14 (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Emily, I don't think I talked with any one person long enough to get a sense of whether there was "g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/29/14 (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
AND, since the board's a little slow - what I found this weekend was all my old classmates, at our 4......

Those are AWESOME finds, jaysmom! People throw away the darnest things!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Centerpieces (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Martha, if you don't already, go to Pinterest and search "fall" or "fall decor" or "fall centerpiece......

» Refine Search
» New Search