Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 131
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2612 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Carpet (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
When we bought our first house in 1980 (new construction), the master bath was very large and carpet......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas in July! (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I didn't really want to bump this up again, but I can't ignore acknowledging all your nice words - y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas in July! (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Yes, he did listen well this one time ......

Discussion Topic  Christmas in July! (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Oh my gosh, my sweet husband! One day last week I remarked that the next time he was looking for a p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Updated w/ Pics - Need Table Top Help / Ideas (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I LOVE it (and your space)! That is so cool! I don't mind the stools you have....

Discussion Topic  RE: Updated w/ Pics - Need Table Top Help / Ideas (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I vote clear glass as well. VERY cool find!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hall bath finally finished... (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Thanks, Oldhouse/Cyndi! Focal point was what I had in mind, since the bath is windowless with that b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hall bath finally finished... (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Whoa, CJO - that's some compliment ......

Thanks, Wanda! Both Kohler - I'm sure we both share the same great taste ......

Thank you, thank you, thank you - wow! I'm pleased with the bath, but all the nice comments sure are......

Oh, thank you all so much! Your approval really does mean a lot to me ......

Thank you, annielinz! I love your taste and your house; appreciate the nice words....

I LOVE all the adjectives y'all are using (yes, I'm a Texan...). Those are exactly the adjectives I ......

Thanks, Ladies! Froo, I debated the light direction, but went with the uplight as I prefer the look,......

After 4...

After 3...

After 2...

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Update (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
It all looks really nice! Good job!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What color wood compliments walnut? (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I would consider a painted piece....

Discussion Topic  RE: where do you keep your computer? (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
Mine sounds similar to Kathy's. Just one and a quarter walls of bookshelves though, and no entertain......

» Refine Search
» New Search