Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (524 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help decorating tiny new apartment!! (in General Decorating) by arepo
Good Golly, your apartment sure has some good bones to work with. To start with the bathroom, I'd pr......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Answers I have always wanted but were afraid to ask (in General Decorating) by arepo
1. Do you store cups and glasses on a shelf face down or face up? 2. Does your toilet paper hang dow......

Discussion Topic  RE: Black Accents in Light Yellow Room...Grey Couch OK? (in Colors) by arepo
All you need is an area rug pulling all those colors together and you will be very happy with the re......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with dark ceilings (in General Decorating) by arepo
Glory be! That dark ceiling to me is oppressive looking, I don't care what anyone says about leavin......

Discussion Topic  You're thoughts or opinions please (in General Decorating) by arepo
The tiles on the bottom part of our MB wall are a med/light grey on the silverish side. Here is the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do with this foyer? UPDATED with a color question; please help (in General Decorating) by arepo
Oops! That's what I get for skimming posts. My bad!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do with this foyer? UPDATED with a color question; please help (in General Decorating) by arepo
Are you locked into a bench? I can see a really pretty tall vase filled with a beautiful real dried ......

Discussion Topic  A Peculiar Incident (in General Decorating) by arepo
Yesterday I was to meet with my contractor at Home Depot and choose everything for my bathroom re-do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Help on Decoration Oddly Shaped Junior 1BDRM (in General Decorating) by arepo
I agree with WWanda. Let me tackle the fridge problem. Here's a thought. Place the fridge right afte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom walls-flat or shine? (in General Decorating) by arepo
Beau's: It just so happens my contractor uses SW so I chose this (so far) -- have to wait too get a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom walls-flat or shine? (in General Decorating) by arepo
Yes Charles, I think I know about that from the past, but this person told me there is now something......

Discussion Topic  Bathroom walls-flat or shine? (in General Decorating) by arepo
Someone mentioned that they now make a matte finish that goes well in bathrooms. Is this so? I woul......

Discussion Topic  Websites that show modern bathroom double sinks and cabinets (in General Decorating) by arepo
Is there such a thing? I have been going crazy trying to find lots of different bathroom cabinet des......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would you paint these columns the same color as the wall? (in General Decorating) by arepo
I vote for the wall color. Unless you prefer those posts to stand out rather than blend in with the......

Discussion Topic  Complicated Question for Sharp Experts (in General Decorating) by arepo
My bathroom had an added extension installed years ago which is kind of separated by floor-to-ceilin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! New Beach Condo (in General Decorating) by arepo
I like your condo. Others will weigh in with lots of help but I wish you could just remove that gra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stupid Question (?) (in General Decorating) by arepo

Metwo: Thanks for answering my questions. That's all I was doing -- not putting down, or even maki......

Thanks for the replies y'all....

Discussion Topic  Stupid Question (?) (in General Decorating) by arepo
What's with the popularity of crown molding? Is it still in favor? Is it more for a traditional home......

» Refine Search
» New Search