Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (386 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Color suggestions for adjacent rooms (in Colors) by arepo
I have always thought of grey as a cool color, not warm. However, being that you do not want beige, ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: Color suggestions for adjacent rooms (in Colors) by arepo
That color certainly seems to go quite well with the cherry furniture. In fact, it is a neutral sha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help decorating tiny new apartment!! (in General Decorating) by arepo
Good Golly, your apartment sure has some good bones to work with. To start with the bathroom, I'd pr......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Answers I have always wanted but were afraid to ask (in General Decorating) by arepo
1. Do you store cups and glasses on a shelf face down or face up? 2. Does your toilet paper hang dow......

Discussion Topic  Answers I have always wanted but were afraid to ask (in General Decorating) by arepo
1. Do you store cups and glasses on a shelf face down or face up? 2. Does your toilet paper hang dow......

Discussion Topic  RE: Black Accents in Light Yellow Room...Grey Couch OK? (in Colors) by arepo
All you need is an area rug pulling all those colors together and you will be very happy with the re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with dark ceilings (in General Decorating) by arepo
Glory be! That dark ceiling to me is oppressive looking, I don't care what anyone says about leavin......

Discussion Topic  You're thoughts or opinions please (in General Decorating) by arepo
The tiles on the bottom part of our MB wall are a med/light grey on the silverish side. Here is the ......

Discussion Topic  A Peculiar Incident (in General Decorating) by arepo
Yesterday I was to meet with my contractor at Home Depot and choose everything for my bathroom re-do......

Discussion Topic  Bathroom walls-flat or shine? (in General Decorating) by arepo
Someone mentioned that they now make a matte finish that goes well in bathrooms. Is this so? I woul......

Discussion Topic  Websites that show modern bathroom double sinks and cabinets (in General Decorating) by arepo
Is there such a thing? I have been going crazy trying to find lots of different bathroom cabinet des......

Discussion Topic  Complicated Question for Sharp Experts (in General Decorating) by arepo
My bathroom had an added extension installed years ago which is kind of separated by floor-to-ceilin......

Discussion Topic  RE: New color trend? (in What's Hot / What's Not) by arepo
Yellow and gray combos (and of course ever lovin' black) are my faves especially toward the caramel ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > What's Hot / What's Not

Discussion Topic  RE: Having rough time figuring out area rug (in General Decorating) by arepo
Here's another thought: Can you cut the rug down to size? When we got our apartment in NY we did the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Having rough time figuring out area rug (in General Decorating) by arepo
Maybe I'm not seeing this right but I don't see any problem from that picture with just placing a ru......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flooring question (in General Decorating) by arepo
My DH has always been a big, and I mean BIG carpet kind of guy. It has been a trial all through the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with colors for cabinets and walls (in Colors) by arepo
"I am not a big fan of these floors but can not afford to change them. These are engineered hardwood......

Discussion Topic  RE: I like this rug..but... (in General Decorating) by arepo
Big PASS! :-(...

Discussion Topic  RE: Now I have a question...Arepo post got me thinking too (in General Decorating) by arepo
I prefer to look at open storage through a glass door rather than completely open to the elements. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do with my wall (in General Decorating) by arepo
I agree with Froo but then that smallish TV screen will become kind of lost above. Any chance of get......

» Refine Search
» New Search