Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (723 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt shop hopping! (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
There is a HUGE quilt shop hop coming up in Wa, but it is the same time as our quilt show that we (o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt shop hopping! (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
I just have to tell you this story(I'll make it short) A few weeks ago I went along with my DD on a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: fabric hoarder NOT!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
WHEW---I don't feel so bad now about MY stash --guess I can go buy some more and not feel guilty!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ● New Pattern ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
I am absolutly positive they will treasure them--really beautiful, Jean !!...

Discussion Topic  RE: charm pack find (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Patsy--there is just no doubt about it---we are all going to have to come and follow you around for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: From Martingale - help for OSO (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Speaking of being "close"--my DD (Boatjan) and I were up there that morning just about 20/25 miles S......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Chris---I will do a door prize for you also--maybe two since it isn't until next March . How soon ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
I am hoping I can get there--if so I may put "bells on my toes" !!! Missed last years, and do NOT wa......

Discussion Topic  quiltslots (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Hey, Jackie--it took awhile, but I finally discovered who did row #6 on my Row Robin in 2012 !! YOU......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember the quilt we made for SavedSinnr? ~photo~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Thanks for letting us know---will keep her in our T's & P's for sure....

Discussion Topic  RE: Lookie what I got for my bday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
What a wonderful gift !!! I am so envious--enjoy --they grow up in a hurry!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Heartfelt T's and P's to you and your family, Nickilee, for the loss of your Dad....

Discussion Topic  RE: No one believes seniors…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
The other day I saw a sign that said "You know when you are getting old when Happy Hour is a nap"!!!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flea Market Find (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
What a great find !!! You know where and when to shop, that's for sure !! Headilamar----I'll drive-......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does HGTV still inspire Quilters with Simply Quilts gone-gone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
There isn't much on that channel that I watch anymore--Simply Quilts was what inspired me to begin q......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Margot--I am so very sorry to hear this news--sending T's and P's to you and your family....

Discussion Topic  2012 RRobin--lap sized (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Help !!! I don't remember who did the row on my lap sized quilt with the 4" row of a green vine with......

Discussion Topic  RE: My papa (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
So sorry to hear of your loss--your memories will always keep him near to you....

Discussion Topic  Fabric Dying in the snow (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Has anyone heard of dying fabric in the snow ?? At a monthly quilt party today.one of the gals broug......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sister's Quilt Show 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Hi, Sue--Nothing is set in stone yet, but we (my DD and DSIL--mr and mrs boatjan and I) are thinking......

» Refine Search
» New Search