Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (689 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Don't keep your Halloween candy in your sewing room (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
I never buy candy that I like !!! Have no will power, you see !! We usually get about 50 to 75 T & T......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge Awards Ceremony (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
AGAIN !! Each quilt was wonderful--sooo hard to pick winners !! And as always--great job, Jean, keep......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Need your VOTES - PLEASE (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Thanks for the reminder, Jean--I had looked at them when they were first posted, but was in a hurry ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
I have been putting this off thinking things might change, but I am not going to be able to come to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sister's Quilt Show (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Thanks so much for the offer, Mary Ann, but I would never expect anyone to do that for me--in fact, ......

Discussion Topic  Sister's Quilt Show (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
I have been putting this off, but now I have to "fess up"---I am NOT going to be able to go to Siste......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keep in T & P (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Tammy--cannot tell you how sorry I am hearing this news--my heart goes out to you and your family---......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Lots of T's and P's coming your way for all of you---also a block (or two) will be in the mail Monda......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts & Wellness & Friends ... it's a LONG story, but ... (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
I had to wait to post until I got the tears out of my eyes!! As you can tell, Lindsay, you are in ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tornadoes (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
I, too, heard the word "Tupelo" and thought of warmbuns--was so relieved when I ran thru this postin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have a favorite point turner/corner poker? (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
I use an "orange stick" (at least that is what they were called many moons ago--may be something els......

Discussion Topic  quiltslots (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Hey, Jackie--it took awhile, but I finally discovered who did row #6 on my Row Robin in 2012 !! YOU......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lookie what I got for my bday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
What a wonderful gift !!! I am so envious--enjoy --they grow up in a hurry!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Heartfelt T's and P's to you and your family, Nickilee, for the loss of your Dad....

Discussion Topic  RE: Does HGTV still inspire Quilters with Simply Quilts gone-gone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
There isn't much on that channel that I watch anymore--Simply Quilts was what inspired me to begin q......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Margot--I am so very sorry to hear this news--sending T's and P's to you and your family....

Discussion Topic  2012 RRobin--lap sized (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Help !!! I don't remember who did the row on my lap sized quilt with the 4" row of a green vine with......

Discussion Topic  RE: My papa (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
So sorry to hear of your loss--your memories will always keep him near to you....

Discussion Topic  Fabric Dying in the snow (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Has anyone heard of dying fabric in the snow ?? At a monthly quilt party today.one of the gals broug......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sister's Quilt Show 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by pegsami
Hi, Sue--Nothing is set in stone yet, but we (my DD and DSIL--mr and mrs boatjan and I) are thinking......

» Refine Search
» New Search