Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 147
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2928 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: No Garage (in Get It Sold) by rker321
I know exactly where you are coming from, When I moved here I found out that many homeowners convert......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: how to buy an empty lot from owner? what steps? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by rker321
For me the value of any property or land is what is means to me and also the real worth of the prope......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: how to buy an empty lot from owner? what steps? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by rker321
You need a Real Estate attorney in your area. don't do this alone. not good. at least, go to a Realt......

Discussion Topic  RE: New shows 2014 (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
So, now we are having for new shows, MORE RENOVATIONS. BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: New shows 2014 (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
Well, I just did the chat line and "complained" about the lack of shows that have nothing to do with......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixer Upper (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
I really like this show, but somewhat disappointed about the furnishings. Are they included in the c......

I believe that all of these houses are done in Texas, wouldn't there be a style that predominates in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please cancel Love it or List it! (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
What is amazing is that the homeowners don't realize that you don't spend that kind of money if you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CRAFT.SEWING.QUILTING (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
I would suggest contacting them on the HGTV website, they do have a section on how to contact them. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: For Sale Beautiful Home in Loiza PR, near the beach. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by rker321
Yep, this is advertising, But in the Caribean houses most of them have flat roofs. they don't have s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Genevieves Renovation what a great show in a crappy time slot (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
I just wrote to HGTV asking as to why they didn't have any other type of programming but the Real Es......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or list it FAKE (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
And if you want to get really disappointed, watch what other programs actually spend on the renovati......

Discussion Topic  RE: property brother's (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
And who in Texas is going to hire them? they only renovate houses in the upper 700,000 and at atroci......

Discussion Topic  RE: repetitive programming (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
I really hate to tell you that HGTV has nothing to do with this message board, I am afraid that this......

Discussion Topic  RE: crawl space issues (in Buying & Selling Homes) by rker321
I have always been of the idea, that when I put my home up for sale, before, I will have an inspecti......

Discussion Topic  RE: What has happened to the programming at HGTV (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
I haven't been able to understand as to the motivation of HGTV in only putting Real Estate shows and......

Discussion Topic  RE: 4 years on market - odd layout (in Get It Sold) by rker321
quote]Info[/quote] According to what you have stated, your house is 3 in 1 correct? but I couldn't......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do Upgrades Pay Off when Selling your House? (in Get It Sold) by rker321
You are from Southern California, and it looks like a big home. I will make the assumption that is f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Close neighbors overlooking back yard! Help! (in Get It Sold) by rker321
anyone that is looking for a house in the city, and complains about the nearness of other houses is ......

Let's not brag too much about this program, every time that we say that we like a program HGTV cance......

» Refine Search
» New Search