Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 143
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2851 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: "That's So House Hunters" (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
How about when someone wants to be live in the city but finds that the property that they are seeing......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

You forgot one of my favorites. Oh!! but this kitchen is not large enough to entertain. said previou......

I guess that all of shows have become "comedies" and for a minute there I thought that they were Rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Builders who are handicapped knowledgable and **$ reasonable (in Real Estate) by rker321
I have seen temporary ramps that you can have and is usually for a couple of steps, they are not exp......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Prices Are Too High (in Cash & Cari) by rker321
What is the going commission price for running a Estate Sale? I find that garage sales are not for i......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cash & Cari

Discussion Topic  RE: help..... (in Buying & Selling Homes) by rker321
In Florida you may find motels that rent for the week and for the month, that may be an option. rese......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Desperate first time home buyer! Please help! (in Buying & Selling Homes) by rker321
I believe that all Real Estate agents work at a Broker's office and are not salaried but on commissi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Desperate first time home buyer! Please help! (in Buying & Selling Homes) by rker321
Guess What!!!!!!!!! you need an attorney. and then after you speak to him find out whether you shou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop - New Series (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
Having lived in Orange County for 40 years, I am familiar with this area. Therefore when I see the h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop - New Series (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
I don't doubt that there is an amount of "scripted" issues in this program, but I really feel that t......

Discussion Topic  RE: My first home, doubts. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by rker321
You need an answer from the Real Estate people in this message board. The only advise that I can giv......

Discussion Topic  RE: Condo Assoc. Approval Interview of Buyer--what the heck could they ask? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by rker321
U seems to me that you have already provided all of us as to why you shouldn't buy into that condo. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Condo Assoc. Approval Interview of Buyer--what the heck could they ask? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by rker321
My granddaughter owns a condo in Ft.Lauderdale, she paid 122,000 for a one bedroom condo. the dues h......

But Jewel, most of what you would want to know is included in the CCR"s so no pets allowed, and wha......

I have personally read in the Internet about many suits regarding those issues when you buy a condo.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hate Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
I should thank for the "new title" "professional whiners" gee, thanks it makes me feel so accomplish......

Discussion Topic  RE: Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
Because those shows are scripted. otherwise, we have to believe that most people are mentally retard......

Discussion Topic  RE: Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
The biggest problem that his program has, is when you start comparing what Income Property spends on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decoratos Shows (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
Unfortunately no. You can see some shows on PBS but not really designing show. I still scratch my h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Closing Costs. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by rker321
West, I am going to somewhat disagree with you on your post. closing costs is a negotiating tool not......

» Refine Search
» New Search