Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 147
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2930 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: repetitive programming (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
I really hate to tell you that HGTV has nothing to do with this message board, I am afraid that this......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: crawl space issues (in Buying & Selling Homes) by rker321
I have always been of the idea, that when I put my home up for sale, before, I will have an inspecti......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: What has happened to the programming at HGTV (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
I haven't been able to understand as to the motivation of HGTV in only putting Real Estate shows and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixer Upper (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
I believe that all of these houses are done in Texas, wouldn't there be a style that predominates in......

Discussion Topic  RE: 4 years on market - odd layout (in Get It Sold) by rker321
quote]Info[/quote] According to what you have stated, your house is 3 in 1 correct? but I couldn't......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Do Upgrades Pay Off when Selling your House? (in Get It Sold) by rker321
You are from Southern California, and it looks like a big home. I will make the assumption that is f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Close neighbors overlooking back yard! Help! (in Get It Sold) by rker321
anyone that is looking for a house in the city, and complains about the nearness of other houses is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixer Upper (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
Let's not brag too much about this program, every time that we say that we like a program HGTV cance......

Discussion Topic  RE: railing on stairs (in Get It Sold) by rker321
I always thought that any stairs without rails were not up to code. but I guess it depends on the ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flip or Flop - New Series (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
You are correct, except for one thing, HGTV didn't used to be a reality TV channel. it used to provi......

Being from California. 99.5 construction workers are of Mexican descent. they are usually Mexican/Am......

Let me clarify Santa Fe, I was not speaking about Flip or Flop. I was speaking about Property Brothe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hate Property Brothers (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
I believe that one of the issues that I have with this program is that they spend too much money of......

Discussion Topic  RE: artwork and photography (in Get It Sold) by rker321
The last home that I sold, I had it painted therefore I had removed everything from the walls, wasn'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying pre-construction. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by rker321
I would say that you are brave, I would be concerned of seeing shoddy workmanship. or if the develop......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: painting kitchen cabinets (in Real Estate) by rker321
Well, is a case that some like it and some don't I am not selling right now, but have been thinking ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

My husband is a woodworker as a hobby, and has tremendous dislike about painted wood. I guess that ......

I am sort of glad to see your opinion metwo. I have been thinking for a long time about painting my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: a thought provoking question (in Get It Sold) by rker321
I have sworn never to sell property VA or FHA had a very bad experience with a home many years ago ......

Discussion Topic  RE: property brother's (in Favorite Shows) by rker321
I think that this type of programming like the Property Brothers and others are cheap to produce and......

» Refine Search
» New Search