Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 163
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3244 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Chris, forms and deposit on it's way....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Sent you a PM....

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - September packages! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Ha! Y'all are so funny! Got a wonderful surprise this week from my LSS...and it just could not have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - September packages! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Hey KS...sending a hug your way! Wish you were close enough for use to visit...thinking of you. Hugs......

Thanks so much BSS! I love everything in the box that arrived today. The little organizational baske......

The summer is really better for me regarding sewing because the lighting is so good! I have more of ......

Almost ready here. Started two online classes recently, and teaching them has taken over my time. Ho......

Great Sue, unexpected surprises are the best! Hope everyone has a super Independence Day this week! ......

Well, I guess I'm the "Mr. Scrooge" of this bunch...as I don't decorate for any holiday. There is ju......

My postman delivered a huge envelope yesterday...and it is full of PINK! WaaHoo! I love pink and use......

Wow, we sure are quiet! I'm stalking the mailman...but he is faster than me so far. Hugs,...

Thanks Jane, appreciate the title adjustment. Hope all is going well for you, it seems that you are......

Jane...when you get a second; could you change the title to this thread. I keep going past it becaus......

Sue...your last post gave me a smile. I was just picturing my brothers (3 of them) as I handed them ......

Susan, your balloon surprise looks great! And, a happy belated birthday to you! Hugs!! Sue, sorry y......

Ha! Sure thing!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Bea, I'm so glad that she is well enough to make decisions...and communicate them. Hate that she lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Glad to see that she has woken up Bea. Glad to see you post, sad that the subject is so awful. I'll ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keep in T & P (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Oh Tammy, I'm so very sorry to read this. Sending you a warm hug...wish I was there to give it to yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ramblings of an Older Mind (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
I'm like a fine antique home...my plumbing leaks and my hinges are squeaky. Thanks for the laughs........

» Refine Search
» New Search