Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3386 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Redwork with a Twist Round 2 - Snowflakes (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
I've got 1 1/2 done...so go as other things are due first. But trying to work on these while watchin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Redwork with a Twist Round 2 - Snowflakes (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Got my first fabric in, and it was not a tone-on-tone blue...but solid. So, ordered again, and it ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: BEAD SWAP: all packages have been mailed, watch the box! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
My box arrived this afternoon, and I've been having fun looking at all the little baggies. Surprisin......

Discussion Topic  RE: BEAD SWAP: all packages have been mailed, watch the box! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Erma, There are priority boxes...and FLAT RATE priority boxes. The Small FR box is around 5.80...an......

Erma I had the same problem. But, the cookbook says that 1 Tablespoon equals 3 Teaspoon...so go play......

I love you Karen...but I'm not sending out my Swarvoski crystal...ha! I too am sending only good bea......

Charlene, I will plan on 3 sets of beads and 6 charm baggies. I always mail beads in boxes...becau......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Beautiful thing in the whole wide world (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Beautiful...and I bet it will sew like a dream too!...

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Woo Hoo! Count me in...as this is close enough to certainly carpool! Hugs!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 3rd Installment - WINNER Posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Congrats Shey!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 3rd Installment - WINNER Posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Here ya go! Edited to Add. Didn't realize I had a LC turned wrong...guess I'll be unsewing and rese......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bead swap? All you CQ-ers, looky here!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Have been busy lately and mised the first post...but would be in for sure! I've got a bead store pra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - Mar 31st packages coming in! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Oh yeah KS...me too! Maybe! Ha! Just send me your sister's address...and I'll put it in my files.........

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - Mar 31st packages coming in! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Thanks Jane for posting...I was starting to really be worried over you! I'm so glad that you are oka......

I'm really worried about Jane...she has not posted in a while, and has not answered my private messa......

Morning all...I had the best time last night after dinner and cleaning the kitchen. My BSS send me a......

Discussion Topic  RE: MY HEART IS BROKEN..fate of quilt store at Burton MS ??? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
How very sad...but, what a way to go...surrounded by fabric! I'm still using the bold of muslin we h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missouri Star Quilt Co magazine is here! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Just subscribed. Wish they would offer a free download when you subscribe for the print copy....

Discussion Topic  RE: Does HGTV still inspire Quilters with Simply Quilts gone-gone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
When they had crafts and quilting shows...I got up in the morning and turned their channel on...and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you belong to multiple online groups? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Shawkl
Yep...a couple of other sites. One is dedicated to crazy quilting...the CrazyQuiltersInternational a......

» Refine Search
» New Search