Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (45 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Need opinions on Fireplace wall (in General Decorating) by sue3030
We are going to be removing this 70's rock fireplace. I'm going to be placing a flat new 65 or 70 in......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Need opinions on Fireplace wall (in General Decorating) by sue3030
I meant after tiling around the fireplace only to drywall the tv area as well as the other half of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need opinions on Fireplace wall (in General Decorating) by sue3030
I don't like the busy cluttered look...so I was thinking to either just replace the whole wall with ......

Here is the fireplace without the tv covering it. I also outlined tape for the 70 inch LCD tv. The t......

FYI- I placed black pillows on the two striped chairs to break up the color. Looks a lot better....

photo...

PHotos...

Discussion Topic  Need opinions on Fireplace wall (in General Decorating) by sue3030
We are going to be removing this 70's rock fireplace. I'm going to be placing a flat new 65 or 70 in......

Discussion Topic  I need your brilliant ideas! (in General Decorating) by sue3030
I need help figuring out what to do about the ugly 70's wet bar and cabinet that is under the stairc......

Discussion Topic  RE: I need your brilliant ideas! (in General Decorating) by sue3030

Discussion Topic  Tricky space need help (in General Decorating) by sue3030
We have this old built in bar area from 1979 that we want to change. We don't use the sink so we tho......

Discussion Topic  Which kind of windows to use? (in General Remodeling) by sue3030
Our house was built in 1979 and is an English tudor style. We have the original windows still and ar......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  which window color and style do you think work (in General Decorating) by sue3030
We want to change our windows in our house to make it more energy efficient and also they are old.........

Discussion Topic  Which patio doors do you like? (in General Decorating) by sue3030
We are going to change our existing windows for new ones. The checkered window we want to chane to s......

Discussion Topic  UPDATED with PIC - What is wrong with my decor? (in General Decorating) by sue3030
I just added these flush mount crystal lights to my entry in my living room, but it seems not to loo......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATED with PIC - What is wrong with my decor? (in General Decorating) by sue3030
Thank you for your responses. I would love to get more opinions. Are the two pictures at each end on......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATED with PIC - What is wrong with my decor? (in General Decorating) by sue3030
How do I add "Updated" to my post? I looked all over and couldn't figure it out....

another photo...

Hi, I found these paneled mirrors that fill up the fireplace area nicely. I'm going to probably bee......

Thank you all so much for your suggestions! I'm found something else for the wall. I'll post it soon......

» Refine Search
» New Search