Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 88
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1756 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Beach Lady (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill
I, ( like I'm sure many here,) am just devastated to hear this news....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Smart Home future locations (in Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3) by Mr.Bill
I'm hoping for the city of Mildendo which is the capital of the island nation of Lilliput! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3

Discussion Topic  RE: winner (in Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3) by Mr.Bill
I hope they don't "Ambush" me if I win. I have a bad heart! I can just visualize the carving on my t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lincoln MKZ (in Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3) by Mr.Bill
I wonder if Abe Lincoln had lost his 1st presidential debate to Steven A. Douglas in 1859, if the gr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will They Surprise You With the Dream Home before the Academy Awards? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill

Discussion Topic  RE: Best and or worst ambushes? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner will be revealed on April 15 at 6 pm ET (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner will be revealed on April 15 at 6 pm ET (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill

Discussion Topic  RE: Beach Lady (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill
((((((((BL))))))) Hope you get well soon !!!!!......

Discussion Topic  RE: lake Tahoe Poetry Slam (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill
Roses are red Shamrocks are green I hope I win this house! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone here changed genders? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill
Not to worry, a little snip, snip here and there and he will be able to walk away with the prize. We......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone here changed genders? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill
If you win D.P., the house will be yours, after a simple operation required in the entry rules fine ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't Enter Online Today! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill
I had to update my internet explorer browser from IE7 to IE9 before my entries would work. Prior to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Admin: entry form submission? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill
Woo Hoo!! I figured out my computer problem. Had to update from IE7 to IE9. I can now enter the DH20......

Discussion Topic  RE: Admin: entry form submission? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill
Everytime I try to enter I get error messages that won't let me submit my entry. The same thing happ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dreamers (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill

Discussion Topic  RE: Dreamers (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill
Hey ((((BL))) great to see you out and about! To all of ((( Our Lost Members ))) Welcome to our ne......

Discussion Topic  Anybody Notice In The Fine Print (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill
That the growing season at the DH location is 5 or 6 months and the average snowfall is 17 feet! 17......

Discussion Topic  HGTV Wants Me To Design The DH 2015 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill
Aware of my keen architectural and engineering skills,the folks here have asked me to select a locat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Countdown to 360˚ Virtual Tours (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Mr.Bill

» Refine Search
» New Search