Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 117
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2323 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Purple Butterfly
I joined this message board 9 years ago. I found out about it because I was watching Simpy Quilts. W......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by Purple Butterfly
I just saw this tonight. I am praying for you and your children....

Discussion Topic  RE: Where do you order beads/charms? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Purple Butterfly
We have a wonderful store locally. I buy my seed beads there as she carries top quality. She also ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Purple Butterfly
I am praying for her and her family. I personally know how hard it is to lose a parent even if expec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewing Rooms (in Quilting & Needlework) by Purple Butterfly
This is a vintage dressing table. I use it as a desk. I sometimes do handwork at it. I sketch out id......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewing Rooms (in Quilting & Needlework) by Purple Butterfly
I am getting close to done. We have 2 of these glass shelf towers. I purchased decorative storage b......

This side of the double-wide bookcase is the start of my CQ fabrics. I have a ways to go before they......

In the very first picture today, you can see a glass fronted bookcase. This side of the bookcase is ......

This dresser will be extra storage. Probably patterns and other things. Not sure yet....

This picture is 2 pieces of "furniture". The bottom is a simple chest my son built for me when he wa......

This shows the front of the cutting table. It is an antique buffet from the late 1800's we think. It......

This one is from the corner of the room. My main work area is a U shape. Cutting table, desk under w......

I finally took current pictures of my sewing studio and downloaded them to my computer. This first i......

This last cabinet has been in what was our living room for years. It is currently asst storage for q......

This next one is my mother's sewing cabinet that I inherited. The drop leaf is up. It is not in its ......

The glass fronted bookcase is now mostly full of fabric. That picture was taken early on. Next pic......

I haven't been on here in ages. I saw Pam's post about her room being a work in progress. I have bee......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Purple Butterfly
Last but certainly not least is an assortment of items. 1. There is a CQ circle that is all embelli......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Purple Butterfly
Next is the pieced crazy quilt block she made for me. There is also a lace butterfly that didn't mak......

My Secret Sister is Nicki Nicki is one of the people I usually hope will be my swapper, SS or ... M......

» Refine Search
» New Search