Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (155 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How many rooms in your house? (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Good thread. We have LR, Kitchen, DR, 1/2 bath, one bedroom on the main level, along with a big e......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas tablescapes to admire and inspire! (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
thank you Missy Froo Froo. So much eye candy. Wow....

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas tablescapes to admire and inspire! (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Froo, Would you mind if I shared this list? Thanks so much. Tons of eye candy there and so many id......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/23/13 (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
MR, the little boat is so cute. Love it. CC, your fall décor is very nice and you got some good b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/23/13 (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
I will be back with my find and to comment on others finds too. But for those asking about picture s......

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED CURRENT PIC OF DR.....The Turquoise sofa table has left the building.... (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Always, I do hope it was postmarked to my house. I loved that table.......

Discussion Topic  Paint Question (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Does anyone know if you can use spray paint to paint a glazed flower pot? Would it stick or come of......

Discussion Topic  Paint Question (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Does anyone know if you can use spray paint to paint a glazed flower pot? Would it stick or come of......

Discussion Topic  RE: I've been MIA (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Jackie, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know I care and anytime you want to talk I am her......

Discussion Topic  RE: 4x4 candles (in Trash to Treasure) by CaraRose
Adorable. I see you have a talented hubby too!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

Discussion Topic  RE: bumping for pic of pull out pantry (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Justs beautiful. Enjoy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 12/2/13 (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
I checked in with MR and she is home and doing ok. Taking pain meds. Says doc thinks she will heal q......

Discussion Topic  RE: Playing with vignette photography (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
They are all lovely NitaLynn. I would have problem choosing my favorite. Thanks for sharing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/16/13 (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Thanks Skyler, I love my little chubby lamp and I will be sure to show the room upon completion or a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/16/13 (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
CC, love the tea cup stand. So cute. Can't wait to see your cups and saucers on it. And your Hall......

Discussion Topic  RE: I couldn't wait - I did my inside fall today (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
It looks lovely Nita!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with bedroom! (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Beautiful headboard, I love the cherry wood with it. Good luck and be sure to let us know what you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Fat Birdies Sing (WT done w/ pics) (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Love the chubby birdies, and the colors are amazing. Love that you will have a good room to craft an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/9/13 (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Welcome back Skyler, hope you had a wonderful vacation. Thanks to MR for filling in. Everyone has......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds! for 8-26-13! (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Yes MR. Still decluttering. Time in our lives where we don't need to much. Never do holiday meals an......

» Refine Search
» New Search