Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (226 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED CURRENT PIC OF DR.....The Turquoise sofa table has left the building.... (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Always, I do hope it was postmarked to my house. I loved that table.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Paint Question (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Does anyone know if you can use spray paint to paint a glazed flower pot? Would it stick or come of......

Discussion Topic  RE: I've been MIA (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Jackie, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know I care and anytime you want to talk I am her......

Discussion Topic  RE: """"UPDATE""""Refinishing this little table...question.......Table is now painted!!!! (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Well if it ever needs a new home, I am a candidate. LOL...

Discussion Topic  RE: """"UPDATE""""Refinishing this little table...question.......Table is now painted!!!! (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Perfection. Love the color....

Discussion Topic  RE: A decorating nod to summertime. (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Los, gorgeous. Love the china balls. I don't know that I have ever seen them. Love your porch and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Grout in a tile floor......help (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Lil Sophie, yes my grout is cream also and it worked perfect! And much less pricey than the other t......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Grout in a tile floor......help (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Have you tried using the bleach pen on it. We used that on our grout and it went back to it's origin......

Discussion Topic  Canvas Art (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Has anyone run across this particular piece of artwork on canvas. My dd wants it for her birthday in......

Discussion Topic  Exterior House Question (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Our home, built in 1925 is a colonial with gambrel roofline in the back. When we do things to our h......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Lamp For Guest Room!! Does it work? (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
I actually like the flower. It does as someone say,mimic the circles in the head board. Can the flo......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Lamp For Guest Room!! Does it work? (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Ohh, I vote yes, it definitely work. Love that the mercury glass base work with the mirrored dresser......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this table work in this room? (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
I vote for painting it aqua and using it under that window in the bedroom! Cute lil table. Enjoy i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning finds 6/17/13 (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
What??? I just wrote a huge post and it was being moderated. Could be because I used the word hi*ja......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning finds 6/17/13 (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
CraftyBBQ~ Love the clock. So beautiful. Fits perfectly. The picture is gorgeous. Two nice addition......

Candy, LOL, I am right there with you because I thought you typed hydrangea. We are a pair....

Lil Sophie, If you find the model mark on your typewriter it will tell you about it. The first one......

LilSophie~ love the table. I think I would paint it white. Cute find. MR~ Love the bird cage. I f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving Soon... (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
Thinking of you Kim and your family. I miss your posts so please post when you can. You will be in ......

Discussion Topic  Spring Cleaning Mantel (in General Decorating) by CaraRose
I am in the process of spring cleaning and I finished up our office space yesterday. Today I did a n......

» Refine Search
» New Search