Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (824 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: open camping (in Food & Entertaining) by sierramistplz
Friday - was cold n some rain no camping had a indoor/outdoor simple picnic with fire n smores only ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  open camping (in Food & Entertaining) by sierramistplz
I'm having a open camping in our back woods for family n few friends. I told everybody It's from Fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: iso: Grad gift idea (in Craft Trends) by sierramistplz
That's a cute idea. thanks...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  iso: Grad gift idea (in Craft Trends) by sierramistplz
I have a only child boy who is going off to college. I only see him a couple times a year but I wan......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  RE: Cauliflower - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by sierramistplz
great post thank you for starting it and will be looking forward to more veggy weeks...

Discussion Topic  grad gift ideas (in General Crafts) by sierramistplz
wondering what is cool things or needed things for a young man going to college for the first time. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  desserts - do you like (in Food & Entertaining) by sierramistplz
If you were going to a spaghetti dinner fundraiser what would you like to see as a dessert? The m......

Discussion Topic  how do u store your cookies (in Food & Entertaining) by sierramistplz
Christmas is only 6 days away do you still freeze them or do you put them in containers on the count......

Discussion Topic  RE: December Candy Making (in Food & Entertaining) by sierramistplz
i'm making pb balls and maybe fudge. The more I make the more I eat the more I gain so I have to li......

Discussion Topic  what would u serve/what are u serving (in Food & Entertaining) by sierramistplz
I want to do a get together with a few family members trying to get into the spirit this year so I d......

Discussion Topic  freezing pies (in Food & Entertaining) by sierramistplz
I never have froze them before so just a few questions. 1)can I freeze them after baking them 2)ca......

Discussion Topic  BS ideas (in Holiday Crafts) by sierramistplz
My brother just became the leader of the Boy Scouts. And he asked me to think of gift ideas or craf......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: What Wud You Do? (O.T.) (in Food & Entertaining) by sierramistplz
That just happen several times/homes in my town last week. The paper suggested to call your local p......

Discussion Topic  baby shower idea wanted (in Holiday Crafts) by sierramistplz
My niece is having a welcome dinner for her brother's unborn child. I make baby bouquet's for the g......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  home from road trip (in Food & Entertaining) by sierramistplz
We was gone 8 days, went 1385 miles and spent 900 dollars. and that was for food,1 motel, campsites......

Discussion Topic  going on a trip (in Food & Entertaining) by sierramistplz
what kinds of food do you take prepared or easy to prepare when you go on a road trip. We are going......

Discussion Topic  went to docs (in Food & Entertaining) by sierramistplz
And now I am on a celiac disease and lactose intolerance diet. Anybody care to comment on anything ......

Discussion Topic  How much do you spend? (in Food & Entertaining) by sierramistplz
On Biggest Loser it says to eat healthy spend 70 a week on 1 person. My neighbor says she spends 20......

Discussion Topic  RE: What salad dressing do you use for macaroni salad? (in Food & Entertaining) by sierramistplz
I use Miracle Whip with a little milk. If I am making salad for a take away dish I use both generic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Senior Discounts! OT just for fun! (in Food & Entertaining) by sierramistplz
in our area the local school lets the seniors in the plays and games for free or cheap. my mom went......

» Refine Search
» New Search