Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 149
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2974 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: Anyone here share my addiction to reading these signs? (in General Decorating) by Hammerhugger
One of my favorite bumper stickers is "my son tries very hard at Adams Junior High" (kinda making fu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: *Update* - Thinking of buying this old cabinet... (in General Decorating) by Hammerhugger
Karen if you could get it for anywhere near $110 you would have a super bargain. Lovely piece!...

Discussion Topic  RE: matte floor tile .....what to do (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Hammerhugger
Thanks Bob, I am not sure but I don't think my tile are Mexican pavers but I might call in a pro and......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  matte floor tile .....what to do (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Hammerhugger
I have matte floor tile throughout my home except for bedrooms. When we bought the house, I realize......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  online wooden craft sites (in General Crafts) by Hammerhugger
Does anyone have a reasonable site for buying wooden plaques, etc.? I am trying to make some luggag......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Suggestions for something beside naval clock. (in General Decorating) by Hammerhugger
I am sorry, long time getting back here again. I wanted to answer the question about where I got th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suggestions for something beside naval clock. (in General Decorating) by Hammerhugger
Georgia Peach, I don't get here too often so I am sorry that I didn't get back to you on the name of......

Great idea Froo Froo. That is what I will do!...

Here is the valance...

Discussion Topic  Suggestions for something beside naval clock. (in General Decorating) by Hammerhugger
This is in our den and my sewing machine cabinet sits below it. The zig zag fabric is something I p......

Discussion Topic  Anymore less than $1.99 patterns? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hammerhugger
I have not bought a sewing pattern for quite some time with moving, etc. Does JoAnn fabrics or Hanc......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  printing on fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hammerhugger
I posted this on the craft site but I see it does not look too active so am posting here as well. ......

Discussion Topic  Question on fabric printing (in General Crafts) by Hammerhugger
I have made a table runner and have used a graphic from "The Graphic Fairy" to use on the runner. S......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  Stained patio problems (in Outdoor Projects) by Hammerhugger
My husband and I tried to reapply stain to our patio and we are having problems. We bought the soli......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: TY to the person who mentioned a sale at Barn Fabrics (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hammerhugger
Sorry, forgot the pic....

Discussion Topic  RE: TY to the person who mentioned a sale at Barn Fabrics (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hammerhugger
Yes, now I remember it was Bella! FFG, I have sewn the drapes for living room, made a long cornic......

Discussion Topic  TY to the person who mentioned a sale at Barn Fabrics (in Quilting & Needlework) by Hammerhugger
I tried to go back and find the poster who posted the sale but could not find the post. I just want......

Discussion Topic  RE: Barn Fabric Center-$3.99 sale (in General Decorating) by Hammerhugger
Bella, thanks so much for the fabric site. I just ordered fabric for my bedroom and it was such a g......

Discussion Topic  RE: My new glass cooktop is in, but I had a problem (in General Decorating) by Hammerhugger
May is right about the sugar getting on them. I had fudge boil over and it permanently pitted the t......

Discussion Topic  portable convection oven (in Food & Entertaining) by Hammerhugger
I have a portable oven/convection. You can do either with it. It also has a rotisserie that I have......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

» Refine Search
» New Search