Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 59
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1163 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Traveling Box is BACK HOME! (in Quilting & Needlework) by MedeMo
Chris brought to my attention that my post on what I removed from the box did not post. So I will re......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: The Traveling Box is BACK HOME! (in Quilting & Needlework) by MedeMo
Box is on the way. Should arrive on Monday somewhere. Maggie...

WAAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry you had to get out to get the box in the mail Aliquilt but so glad yo......

I got a box bout not the traveling box. Mine came from New Jersey for QWL. So I guess I will have to......

Discussion Topic  QWL challenge- just waiting for items to arrive now (in Quilting & Needlework) by MedeMo
Nevada--------722 blocks California----387 blocks Flordia-------327 blocks New Jersey----212 blocks ......

Discussion Topic  RE: QWL challenge- just waiting for items to arrive now (in Quilting & Needlework) by MedeMo
pch, as I was rereading thru the posts today I saw you question about would I be needing more blocks......

Discussion Topic  RE: QWL challenge- just waiting for items to arrive now (in Quilting & Needlework) by MedeMo
trble2'smom your two beautiful finished quilts arrived today. Thank you so much. They are fantastic.......

So far we have enough blocks,tops and finished quilts for a total of (when finished up) 106 more qui......

YEA Rainbow!! Your box arrived today. You did a great job. Many many thanks thanks for helping. I kn......

knot me your box arrived today. Many many thanks. Yes the blocks will work fine. It was good to hear......

Way to go Rainbow. I will let you know when it arrives. Maggie...

You are so right Nancy. The totals look FANTASTIC!! Another successful challenge we have had. Don't ......

Right Patty, we can use them whenever. Just take care of yourself. Love and hugs, Maggie...

Fleur55, I received your box today in the mail. WOW!! Your little group has been very busy. 387 beau......

knot me Chili peppers are great. They would sure add color. Many thanks. This past week has brought ......

Another package arrived today with more blocks and a check to help with the postage. This challenge ......

ttt...

Rainbow good to hear from you. Way to go girlfriend!!! Maybaby and Patty just want to let you know t......

Judy your package arrived. Beautiful quilts. They already have a home to go to now. A unit of 10 tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Jan 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by MedeMo
These blocks are just beautiful. You ladies are doing wonderful and I love the patterns chosen. Your......

» Refine Search
» New Search