Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 145
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2881 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: purpose of a formal living room AND pics please! (in General Decorating) by Jewel
We turned ours in to a library/office. It's now the most used space in our home!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Close neighbors overlooking back yard! Help! (in Get It Sold) by Jewel
Since you have yard space on that side, consider planting tall, columnar trees like Eastern Red Ceda......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Can we afford this home? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Jewel
It's a tri-fecta! Dissed everyone who posted previously to assist the OP, included a grammatical e......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Can we afford this home? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Jewel
Financial radio talk show host, Dave Ramsey, recommends a monthly housing cost (mortgage, insurance,......

Discussion Topic  RE: The hill that has them rolling away (in Get It Sold) by Jewel
After 25 showings over 8 months with no offers, the problem is that your buyers are seeing a disconn......

Discussion Topic  RE: a low ball offer? (in Get It Sold) by Jewel
That is strange, Charming. It's almost like they have a realtor who isn't going to be paid through ......

It's the same situation with the offer. If the buyers want to submit a low ball, the realtor is obl......

Wow -- you were generous to drop your price so much considering that you're already under the comps ......

You can choose not to counter at all or counter back with your full price. Both approaches tell th......

Discussion Topic  RE: First Time Buyer Question (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Jewel
First pay off your debts. Then, stockpile cash for a year or two (while not accumulating new debt).......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should seller give buyer access to home before closing to get repair estimates? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Jewel
I agree most with Meisha's advice. You kindly agreed to the seller's request to delay closing for t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Receipts for any improvements/work done prior to sale? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Jewel
For a slightly different take: keep the receipts in case a buyer asks for justification of the pric......

Discussion Topic  RE: Condo Assoc. Approval Interview of Buyer--what the heck could they ask? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Jewel
It's almost as though the condo board president wants to buy the property himself......

Discussion Topic  RE: Condo Assoc. Approval Interview of Buyer--what the heck could they ask? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Jewel
I disagree, Rker. There is a lot to find out about a person through the interview process when it c......

I guess if I were going to be your neighbor in a condo building, I'd mainly want to make sure you we......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good carpet brand (in General Decorating) by Jewel
I asked the carpet guy at the small, independent store I've been shopping about my top two choices (......

Discussion Topic  Good carpet brand (in General Decorating) by Jewel
Getting ready to re-carpet our master bedroom after 14 years and want a carpet that is going to wear......

Poll  RE: Picking paint color is..... (in General Decorating) by Jewel
Loved how the responses are almost evenly split across the four choices! We're ALL normal! ......

Poll  RE: Picking paint color is..... (in General Decorating) by Jewel
The biggest issue I tend to have when choosing paint is how it can look completely different on the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Desperate first time home buyer! Please help! (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Jewel
It used to be that banks would bend over backwards so that the appraised amount matched the purchase......

» Refine Search
» New Search