Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (507 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Ogreenic frying pan (in Environmental Living) by Belle_N_Lex
My brother has that green pan. He got it about 1 year ago, and it works very well. Nothing sticks, e......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Environmental Living

Discussion Topic  RE: Episode 3-- Send them all home & start over (spoilers) (in HGTV Design Star) by Belle_N_Lex
Tiffany and Brooks' room was the best, but it was not outstanding. The table top items were a clutte......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  RE: The missing bedding (in HGTV Design Star) by Belle_N_Lex
I think it was clever editing and made up drama....

Discussion Topic  This season's "Donna Moss" is... (in HGTV Design Star) by Belle_N_Lex
I was reading thru the bio's for this season and came across Abby Vasek... OMG, I had immediate flas......

Discussion Topic  This season's "Donna Moss" is... (in HGTV Design Star) by Belle_N_Lex
I was reading thru the bio's for this season and came across Abby Vasek... OMG, I had immediate flas......

Discussion Topic  RE: Renovation Raiders (in Favorite Shows) by Belle_N_Lex
From Doodles... I just don't buy that it is worth even showing this garbage. It's not entertaining,......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Flea Market Flip (in Favorite Shows) by Belle_N_Lex
Really like the concept of this show. I'm totally amazed at the prices... all of them! From the orig......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rehab Addict - Case House (in Favorite Shows) by Belle_N_Lex
I too enjoy this show. Very fresh, informative and inspiring to watch her bring new life to these ol......

Discussion Topic  RE: Love it or List it (in Favorite Shows) by Belle_N_Lex
I have real issues with both hosts in this show. I agree with a previous posting the realtor comes a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Elbow Room (in Favorite Shows) by Belle_N_Lex
I agree this is a standout show amongst all the house buying / selling shows. Found it totally by ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you buy if you could change your Kitchen & LR Flooring? (in General Decorating) by Belle_N_Lex
What is wrong with the current flooring? The home looks like a new build. The flooring looks to be i......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Worst Rose Parade Coverage Ever (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by Belle_N_Lex
I agree, it was not well presented. As luck would have it, the hallmark channel was airing it live w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: wall colors with dark cherry bedroom set (in Colors) by Belle_N_Lex
My vote is for blue and no accent wall...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  RE: Monumental color mistake (in General Decorating) by Belle_N_Lex
I agree painting the bar black was a huge help. When you picked the colors for the wall, did you mat......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Episode 5 - Spoilers (in HGTV Design Star) by Belle_N_Lex
So... do we miss shopping with Sparkle Josh anybody?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Episode 4 - Spoilers (in HGTV Design Star) by Belle_N_Lex
Tiffany and Abby as the bottom two were likely the correct choices this week. When Abby was picking ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm sorry but I don't get the Brooks love (in HGTV Design Star) by Belle_N_Lex
Brooks belongs on a show like myth busters. He would fit right in with those crazy dudes! As for des......

Discussion Topic  RE: tonights 1st winner 2013 Design Star (in HGTV Design Star) by Belle_N_Lex
That pink wallpaper was not impressive. Just think, THAT boring pink wallpaper is what will be frame......

Discussion Topic  RE: Summer Home (in Favorite Shows) by Belle_N_Lex
Maybe this show is from DIY network? I watched it one morning, several episodes. I liked it too....

» Refine Search
» New Search