Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (96 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with white trim color (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
Sherwin Williams bought out Duron and can match any color using the Duron color name. I took a Duron......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
I agree with norahs978. I also think your dining area looks too empty with just the table....

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
Although my recessed lighting is easily accessible, I have LED bulbs and have not had to change any ......

I think recessed lighting is a good idea for your dining room. Be sure to talk with a lighting desig......

Discussion Topic  RE: At last, got an answer (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
LOS: For the past few months I have been going through 50 years worth of books and boxing for donati......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing my Before & Afters - Hall/Kids' Bath - EDITED w/question (end of thread (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
I would hang inside mount faux wood white blinds with 2" slats. The wider slats let in more light an......

Discussion Topic  RE: once were food and drink products in our lives (in Food & Entertaining) by pkpk23
Just looked on Hometown Favorites and they have Sky Bars. I think I will just keep my happy memory o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: once were food and drink products in our lives (in Food & Entertaining) by pkpk23
I loved Skybar candy bars when I was a child. They were a chocolate bar with four segments and each ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weird Products from back in the day (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pkpk23
LOS: You can order Jubilee wax from the Vermont Country Store....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: so far, everything that COULD go wrong... (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
Faucets are easy to change if you aren't' moving any pipes - directions should be in the box or look......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another, ewww that smell!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pkpk23
Nature's Miracle or any other pet stain enzyme cleaner gets rid of organic odors and should help you......

Discussion Topic  RE: House guest dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by pkpk23
You are certainly a kind person to tolerate such rude behavior. I would have had to ask them to go c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cucumber -Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by pkpk23
We had so many cucumbers from the garden last year that I made cucumber bread. I used my zucchini br......

Discussion Topic  RE: buying a house in another state (in Buying & Selling Homes) by pkpk23
My mother-in-law sold her house after she moved from Maryland to North Carolina. The house was empty......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Temporary wallpaper (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
Are you considering something like Sherwin Williams temporary wallpaper or the time tested fabric an......

Discussion Topic  RE: EDITED TO ADD DRAIN ISSUE ? WITH PIC....Toilet paper roll holder... (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
If you can't use the side of the cabinet, maybe you could put a few rolls in a basket on the open ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: blue and white diplomacy and gifts! (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
Your DGD seems to have inherited her grandmother's graciousness. At this stage in her life, I think ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trundle bed? (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
There is 16" of clearance under my daybed- this was enough room for the pull-out pop-up trundle fram......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trundle bed? (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
The wire mesh that supports the mattress on trundles develops a lot of give as time goes by so a goo......

Discussion Topic  RE: My New HE Whirlpool Washer (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pkpk23
Sorry for double post- old computer with glitches....

» Refine Search
» New Search