Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (83 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: blue and white diplomacy and gifts! (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
Your DGD seems to have inherited her grandmother's graciousness. At this stage in her life, I think ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewing Machine - not worth repairing... (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
If it is a machine you love and does everything you need to do, it might be worth the repair cost. M......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do You Take Your Coffee? (in Food & Entertaining) by pkpk23
Irish, after a great dinner. I will also drink variations of other alcoholic additions. Other than t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Condensation on crockpot lid (in Food & Entertaining) by pkpk23
Pancetta is Italian bacon- adds a lot of flavor....

Discussion Topic  RE: Decorating challenges (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
Excuse misspellings- Kindle changes words!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Decorating challenges (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
LOS I think your stairs would look lovely with the handrail and blisters painted as you wish. Have y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on these chairs... (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
If they are still there, buy them. I would also then contact corporate customer service about the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: top loading versus front loading (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pkpk23
If you get another top loader, be sure to check the depth of the drum. I recently replaced an old GE......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Well, I will try again.... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pkpk23
When I lived on the outskirts of Williamsburg, there was not any public trash pick-up. Everyone had ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the oldest thing you have? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by pkpk23
LOS: I remember what your chest looked like before your husband did such a wonderful job of restorin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the oldest thing you have? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by pkpk23
We have three copper "nesting" cooking pails that husband's great grandfather used in Civil War. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: Honey Baked Ham (in Food & Entertaining) by pkpk23
Honey Baked hams are really good and it is the one ham a year I eat- a Christmas present to my husba......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help identify this antique bronze....teapot??? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by pkpk23
Agree it looks like a piece made in India. I think a teapot or pitcher would also have a handle. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: My New HE Whirlpool Washer (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pkpk23
Sorry for double post- old computer with glitches....

Discussion Topic  RE: My New HE Whirlpool Washer (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pkpk23
The only reason I am satisfied with my GE top load HE washer is because it has a setting to over-rid......

I have a new GE top load HE washer. When I first got it, I was surprised at how little water it used......

Discussion Topic  RE: Family room tables, lamps, and accessories (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
If the ottoman is only being used as a footrest, it could be replaced by a smaller footstool. You co......

Discussion Topic  RE: What in what cabinet (in Cleaning & Organizing) by pkpk23
I also have a small cabinet to the right of my stove and I do keep my spices in there. I bought "sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: ADDED PIC re: sidesplash...bathroom vanity and baseboard. PIC's (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
My husband installed a very similar vanity style in the bathroom at my daughter's house- he removed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fireplace wall (in General Decorating) by pkpk23
I think the Portobello paint on the back wall of the shelves would look very good and give more dept......

» Refine Search
» New Search