Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (243 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP for Small Bathroom (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
1) My house was built about 1974. The bathrooms and kitchen were redone about 1986. You probably go......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  HELP for Small Bathroom (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
I would like to redo my master bath which is very small and which opens into a dressing room with si......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP with Refinishing Treads (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
David used a palm sander with 150 grit sandpaper. He wore the sandpaper out. Do you think I need to......

Discussion Topic  HELP with Refinishing Treads (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
I am going to put down hardwood in my front hallway to replace the marble that's in there now. I tho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your generation (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
I am 70 and my house resembles the era in which I grew up. My mother would feel quite at home here.......

Discussion Topic  RE: any one have a roku? (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
I have 2 Roku boxes. I subscribe to Netflix streaming video AND disks as well as Acorn TV which sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/21/14 (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
LOS - Can't remember the maker of your red dutch oven but its Scandavian and begins with DAN somethi......

Discussion Topic  Wallpaper and Mold (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
In removing the wallpaper in my front hall, I have discovered several layers deep around the front d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Two (or three or four) Floors or All On One Level? (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
I prefer a 2 story with the bedrooms on the 2nd floor although I now find the stairs a little daunti......

Discussion Topic  GMVG - Wanda (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
I think of her so often and wondering how she is getting along. Wanda IF you are still reading the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help Me Fix My Ugly Room Please! (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
Lots of beautiful rooms are wood paneled. The windows are no problem because you can cover them up ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe OT but I don't get it (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
JaysMom, You can always say you are hanging on to the English tradition of celebrating TWELVE DAYS o......

Discussion Topic  Can hardwood flooring (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
be put down over concrete? My mother-in-law has a typical Florida house with a concrete floor. She ......

Discussion Topic  Martha's Blog (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
Does anyone else read Lines from Linderhof, the blog by our own Martha Scott? I just read it and wo......

Discussion Topic  GMVG - WANDA (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
Sure wish she would check in so we would know how she is getting along. Such a tough time for every......

Discussion Topic  Florida Fabric Stores (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
Tomorrow we are heading for an unknown amount of time in Florida. We will be within 30 miles of Orl......

Discussion Topic  Wine Coolers (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
ForensicMom's thread of her corner brought up my question. Are wine coolers now passe? I have a Sco......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas Discussion (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
I'm with you Rita. I'm just not a person who needs variety. Once I find something I like, that's it......

Discussion Topic  Correction - Changing the Look (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
Usually I think that pictures look better than the real view but in the case of my breakfast room pi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Table runners (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
Maybe so. Her table doesn't have a leaf. I've never had a runner. After seeing how pretty hers loo......

» Refine Search
» New Search