Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (302 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: JoAnn's...Black Friday...grrrr (in Quilting & Needlework) by OUMom
I know what you mean about having to drive a long ways to get something on sale. Sometimes it just ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: JoAnn's...Black Friday...grrrr (in Quilting & Needlework) by OUMom
If Hancocks has the thread you need, then take your sale coupon or add to Hancocks and get it there.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Filling for hot And cold packs? (in Quilting & Needlework) by OUMom
The ones I have made for putting around my neck or for tying on, I put rice in a long knee high sock......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrist issues (in Quilting & Needlework) by OUMom
Had one on the top of my hand when I was in high school (won't tell you how old I am now but let's j......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where in the world can I find Mary Ellen's Best Press? (in Quilting & Needlework) by OUMom
The recipe I use does have liquid starch and I get the potpourri oils from Wal-Mart. My husband doe......

Discussion Topic  RE: COF flyers ... going thru Chicago? (in Quilting & Needlework) by OUMom
Michelle: I hope you have a wonderful trip and a fantastic time at the COF Retreat. Let me know wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have college fabrics you would share? My friend has enough now! (in Quilting & Needlework) by OUMom
Hi Michelle (Motqltr). It is good to see you too. I also think of you often. We'll have to PM soo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have college fabrics you would share? My friend has enough now! (in Quilting & Needlework) by OUMom
Sewlove2quilt: You are so funny.....you sound just like me with our state rival...OSU....which we c......

» Refine Search
» New Search